Cthornock Productions' Game Reviews!

Maybe “Worth-It Reviews”? Or “Review-ish Reviews”? :lol: But yeah, I’d like to see one looking more professional, since it’s gotten a bit bigger.

@cthornock YOU COPIED ME!!! (;
(its ok)

Copied What?

Also, since this now also has a weekly comp. I will re-review all these games and enter them in the competition!

@cthornock my review discussion is called GAME REVIEW

Alright, so, unless more games are entered, so far the games for the weekly competition are:

@Bmarzi 's “American Ninja Warrior”

@“Biscuit Butter” 's “Kid’s Quest 2”

@kwells 's “Kyle & Sonic”

@sho21 's “A True Challenge”

and   @"JR 01" 's "Drive"

Good luck to everybody!

Ok @cthornock im working on my next game that I might enter,
but for now try this old game: http://flowlab.io/game/play/974470

(PS: it was made with my free account)

(PPS: It uses flowlab sounds XD)

(PPPS: It’s supposed to be hard, although I am going to work on a sequel/spin-off after Bullet Madness Ultimate goes into Beta)

Here’s the results of the weekly competition! Top 3:

1. @“JR 01” 's “Drive”

2. @sho21 's “A True Challenge”

3. @“Biscuit Butter” 's “Kid’s Quest 2”

Now for the last 2!

1. @kwells 's “Kyle & Sonic”

2. @Bmarzi 's “American Ninja Warrior”

Have a good rest of the day!!
(@Bmarzi I do not know what happened the last time I reviewed it but it was just out of control, srry)
(Also, srry @sho21 for not entering it, you must have posted your game while I was posting these results. But, I will put it in the next comp.)

http://flowlab.io/game/play/1107855
Still not done yet

@sho21 and @“Johnny boy” I’m reviewing your games right now.

When will it be done?

Probably today.

Alright, for @sho21 's “A Treacherous Adventure”. I think that you should give a tutorial as an option. Also, the title is really sloppy, so should definitely fix that. Another thing is that when the character dies, it restarts the whole game, so maybe you should just make it so it restarts the level, not the game.
6.4 out of 10.
And now for @“Johnny boy” 's “Rise”. I think it is a great game, I just thing that you should make it so the brains don’t reset every time you die, because someone could get over 30 brains using just the first one. Also, I think you should lower the prices of the items in the shop. Unless somebody plays your game for a really long time, chances are that they probably won’t be able to buy anything out of the shop.
9.2 out of 10.

Oh ok

Thanks for the review Im about to finish the challenges today where you do a challenge and get brains. So this should help with getting enough brains.

Can I get a review for gravity hop, I have made some MATURE changes sense the first version.

http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/1158344

I am working on a story and 20+ levels along with an extra mode that should be super fun. I am currently only done up to the first boss fight, so review acordingly.

srry for the wait @“my_name (<_>)” . I am reviewing your game right now.

Now for @“my_name (<_>)” 's game “Gravity Hop”. I really liked the gameplay! I also got to the boss level, and I think that it is very unique! I think the gravity changes are very different from every other game I have ever played! I think it should have more animations, and maybe have a 3-d mode? It is definitly an interesting and unique game, and I mean that in a good way. 8.3 out of 10.

Hey, @rcreger , I’ve seen you on here but you haven’t entered any games for reviewing! I think maybe you should, because I’ve looked at some games of yours and I think this would be perfect for those games!

I don’t know why I haven’t submitted any games since I’ve been trying to get them reviewed. Here is my latest game, which is nowhere close to being done, so please keep that in mind:

A-Box: flowlab.io/game/play/1148793

And here is a completely story-oriented game I’ve also made, which came before A-Box (I don’t know why I put these submissions in this order), and unlike A-Box, it has no difficulty or challenge, more of just taking in the information of the game I’ve made, and its lore:

A Boy in Armor: flowlab.io/game/play/1095375

Thanks for telling me you’re willing to review, and I’ll probably be the only person you’d have to ask, as I did not know you were still doing reviews. But here’s two for you, so have fun, and good luck!

P.S., I would most appreciate you giving these games both a like, which is something I do with my review - for each review I do, I give the game a like. Thanks!