Cthornock Productions' Game Reviews!

Of course @rcreger ! I am reviewing your games right now.

Here are your scores @rcreger ! First: “A-Box”. I really like your game! I think it is awesome! I love the gameplay, the animations, and not many people create 3-D games on Flowlab! One thing I think you should change, and that’s when the platforms aren’t solid, I think you should make it a little more obvious that they’re not solid. Other than that, I think it’s a great game! 9.8 out of 10!
And now for (sob sob) “A Boy in Armor”. I (sniff) really liked this game! Amazing animations, gameplay, and ending! (more sobbing) The ending was very, umm, emotional, but I think it was very good and moral. 10 out of 10.
@rcreger , your games are truly amazing. I absolutely love them. Thank you for submitting.
(And yes, “A Boy In Armor” actually did make me cry a little)

Thank you so much for reviewing @cthornock , and I am very glad you liked them! Your feedback is truly very helpful! I’m planning to add more story into A-Box like shown in A Boy in Armor, but this time A-Box has difficulty, so I’ve also added Checkpoints into it (imagine playing A Boy in Armor, dying, and having to go through the story again… That would suck. That is why there is no difficulty). Also, for the 3D design, I think why a lot of people don’t use it is because, at least for me, I had to use about 4-5 different objects to make the entire block give the affect of being 3D. Now, for the platforms, what do you have in mind of making it more noticeable of being non-solid? I tried the blinking yellow lights moving across, but I think something more obvious could help.

Anyways, thank you very much for the review, this was very helpful! Good luck for the other reviews, and have a fantastic day!

P.S., I have also posted the GOTW Champions in Bored Reviews, which you can go and check out now, since it feels like a season finale of something :lol: Thanks again!

Any time @rcreger ! And for the platforms, maybe make it so it’s like you can see it, but it’s faint, like in @“Biscuit Butter” 's “Kids Quest 2”, when you flip the switch and those platforms go faint, but you can still see them. Anyways, thanks for entering your games!

im not done yet https://flowlab.io/game/play/1176973

it aint done

Alright @sab00031 , I’m reviewing you game right now

Ok, now for @sab00031 's “New Game”.

So, first, give your game a name and a description at the bottom. The are extremely recommended for games. Second, I’m guessing that the point of the game is a race between the green and blue guys, so maybe make it so the blue guy can move. Second, when I played, there was no way to reach the next level. When I checked, there were more than one level. Also, maybe make it that you can buy skins or something with the coins you collect. Back to the level change, I noticed that you had a door to go through, so put a camera in the guys so when they move, you can see what’s happening on the right. I do think this is a good game with high potential, and since this game isn’t done, I’m sure you’ll fix all of these thing up. But, I score on the current game. 5.6 out of 10. I know this may upset you, but it is a work in progress, and is probably going to be a very good game when it’s finished. It has very high potential.

thx! but i cant give it a name and it wont let me.sorry!also, blue guy uses F,T, and H. =)

pls re-review it

Ok, but maybe make it so the blue guy is WASD. But I will re-review it.

Now it’s time for that time! It’s time for the weekly competition! This includes last week’s submit ions to because I couldn’t do the comp. I was in Disneyland. Anyways, I will be re-reviewing these games! In a couple of hours or so the top games will be announced! Stay tuned!

I’m on the edge of my seat! Good luck, everyone!

I also forgot to mention the games in the comp. Here we are:

@sab00031 's “Leprachan Race”

@sho21 's “A Treacherous Adventure”

@“Johnny boy” 's “Rise”

@“my_name (<_>)” 's “Gravity Hop”

and @rcreger 's “A Boy in Armor” and “A-Box”

Good luck to everybody!

I need to watch out for Rise and Gravity Hop… I had thought those were pretty good, if I do say so myself. May the best game win @sab00031 , @sho21 , @“Johnny boy” , @“my_name (<_>)” ! Good luck to you all!

Alright, it’s time to name the champions! Here we go:

1. @rcreger 's “A Boy in Armor”

2. @“Johnny boy” 's “Rise”

3.@rcreger 's “A-Box”

and now for the last 3/honorable mentions!

4.@my_name (<_>) 's “Gravity Hop”

5.@sho21 's “A Treacherous Adventure”

6.@sab00031 's “Leprachan Race”

Thank you all for submitting!! Have good rest of your day!

Thanks for the 1st and 3rd spot @cthornock ! I really enjoyed your review! Good luck with the others, and I may send in A-Box later once for development is applied! Thanks again!

Yep @rcreger ! Also, I was thinking that after I do the weekly competitions, maybe I could take the winners and put them into a bigger competition. I wanted to ask you, because I got that idea from your Bored Reviews.

Of course you can @cthornock ! I’d like to see your take on it! Good luck!

Thanks @rcreger !