CubeTales 3: Flames Of Destruction Devlog

Link:

2 Likes

Added an easter egg that anyone who saw me playing Armored Core would recognize

2 Likes

True but is Gamougg worse than CubeTales because of this?

2 Likes

the blue balls on the right

1 Like

Yep, that’s the emblem I slapped onto my AC

1 Like

I make sure that all anime characters in my games are fully covered. Any suspicious images or outfits are not permitted (allowed) in my games or my religion. In other words, its Taile Gamougg 9 (estimated release date of 2032) that you should be afraid of, not Taile Gamougg 4. All of my current games are appropriate for a general audience, and only Taile Gamougg Twisted Mind Mystery is scary.

4 Likes

Okay, thanks!

3 Likes

4 Likes

No problem choom!

1 Like

I don’t think nhgcr plays Punishing Gray Raven…

1 Like

Yea I don’t lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

try it sometime, free on mobile

2 Likes

I’m not gonna say that it’s bad or good, but when making a game, most people try to stick with a theme to base the art around instead of cramming a ton of different images and other ideas all into a single game.

Now if you made an entire anime themed game, it wouldn’t be bad, but considering the Gamougg characters don’t use the anime artstyle and then having large pngs of anime girls, it don’t make much sense and kind of depletes the game of quality.

I’m sure you have your own reasons for it, but personably, I wouldn’t make a platformer themed around my own story and then add anime girls to it when they don’t even relate.

2 Likes

Sorry for going off topic, I saw the post and wanted to speak my mind on it.

2 Likes

And yet take one look at Level 1’s background and see mine and JS’s artstyle clashing hard

In some cases it’s fine, but it’s still pretty obvious there were 2 different artists that worked on it

2 Likes

I completely agree. The anime pictures are just fun backgrounds, Gamougg has one in his room because he thought it was good art in the lore. Most of the entire game is anime-free. Gamougg 5 shall have a more consistent theme I hope.

They do though. At least that was the intention.

I was kinda hoping you’d edit my text to match the font you created which would make them clash way less

1 Like

I’ll do that soon

Last Online 439837 Days Ago

2 Likes

Extreme Level 4 security room

8 Likes

The wording of this particular post segment reminds me of the song Ram Ranch.

5 Likes