CubeTales 3: Flames Of Destruction Devlog

Are they gone?

1 Like

I’m not surprised that someone beheaded you, man. Your “jokes”, if they are intended to be such, are so terrible that even those who are most appreciative of comedy, like John Shrekinson, would be tired of them almost immediately. It may not be my call, but I would like for you to leave this CubeTales topic alone unless you are a fan or have something to say.

3 Likes

Guys please stop fighting or the squad will have to pull up
Armored Core GIF - Armored Core - Discover & Share GIFs

6 Likes

Dude that grammar…

What about it bro?

1 Like

Also no. i will not leave this topic. now can we stop arguing about it?

1 Like

That’s baller dude. Hope you enjoy cubing through the game with Cuby.

?

You don’t know “Cubing”? That’s the term we Flowlabbers use for the act of playing CubeTales.

3 Likes

ayo?

john what is this

3 Likes

You could have just asked me on Discord instead of taking the image I sent you elsewhere, but ok. The title says “CubeTales 3” because the same rcreger-made song that CT3’s menu uses is also used in Gamougg 4. The bloody font change kicks in when the specific instrumentals that remind me of the 1992 Dracula movie can be heard. It is supposed to be a secret reference, do not spoil it for everyone else.

3 Likes

He spoiled it for like 3 people lol

3 Likes

Should there be game related anime art in this game? I just played gamougg 4 Race 2A and the levle was adorned with images of anime women holding race car trophies

1 Like

no i’m pretty sure cubetales is supposed to be taken a bit more seriously than gamougg.

4 Likes

Yup.

4 Likes

In other words, promo art
cubetales-3_-flames-of-destruction-promo-art-pixilart (1)

4 Likes

for what this is?

2 Likes

What topic are we on?

2 Likes

bro look at the top we on cubetales 3

2 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like