CubeTales 3: Flames Of Destruction Devlog

I wanna add forge feature

it will be just like Gamougg 4, with a separate Forge menu to access the different maps, but it will resemble the story menus in design

2 Likes

Yeah we can do that

Maybe there could be an “Extras” menu

2 Likes

“bruh what is going on the #cubetales channel :skull::skull::skull:” John Shrekinson just told me to tell you to check the channel

exciting

1 Like

Nahh what’s going on in #cubetales

HOW AM I AN ADMIN BUT I CANT DELETE MESSAGES

1 Like

Cube people reallly like that meme, huh?

A̵͉͈̱̾̔͛͑̾̈́͒̑̏̎̉͒͌͘A̶̡͔͚̟̹̣̮͇̺̥̬̟̿̈́͆̄̑̽A̴͕͊̌̀̄̋͒̑̈́̉̐̚͜Ă̸̢͔̲̲̤͕̘̙̄͌̆̉̏̒̔̀̏̚̕͝͝A̴̡̫͈͍̘̺͒̅̽̊̒́͘̕͝͠Á̸̤͎̄̇̒̀̏̍̐̈́͝A̶̢̢̩͖͕̩̝͈̭̻̼͍͐̉͑̊̉̓͒̂̍͋͑͜͜A̸̛͎̱̗̣̲͉͙̣̮̎́͋͛͑̾̅̈́̓͂̌̒͝A̵̛͇̅̊͋̒͗̑̈̅̈͊͑̋̚͝A̸̧̹̲̲̰̍A̴̛̤̬̗̜̳̩̣̬̙͂̊̚A̷̳̪̮̖͓̒ͅA̴̧̛̘̱̦͉̤̜̖̳̬͙̩͓͑̍͊̒͋̃̋̀̒͜͝ͅẠ̸̡̹̬͔̪͕͙̞͉̗̟͕̩̎̆̓́͊̔̇͋̈́͘A̶̬͒̿́̒͆̓Ą̴̰̝̗̜͍̬͖͉̣͙̙͔̓̂͊̽̒̐̈́́̄͗̈́̊͛͐͜A̵̧̢̪͖͇̙͒̈́̎̌̉̅̃̈́̽̈́̓̕͝X̴͇̩͔͔̮̍͛̓́̒́̚͝S̷̼̝̫̓͑̏̽̓͗̂A̷̧̡̨̨̛̮̰͎̼̙͔͈̙̮̭͈͂̌̄̆̐̂̇́̆̚͠Ş̷͇̳͎͑̚V̶̲̥̲̤̦͎͓͓̫̠̪̑̑͐̓̿̇̐͑̌͆͠͝͝F̸̰̥̤̱̮̰̞̘͇͙͈̱̗͉̄̔̈̀͘̚͜S̶̛̝͎͊̈̋͂̈́̈́͛̃͝͠͠͝͝F̷̢̢̜̭͍̃͗̑͌̅͆͂̐̉͌̈́̚Ȓ̴̛̹̰̰̮̬̣̺͇͒̀̎̐̾͜G̶͉̠͕͈͚͙͕̤̅̿́̿̌̿̈́̈̂͋̔̅̒̕͝R̶͙̼̲̻͍͔̱͙̄̐̌̔̎͗͒̓̊͝ͅͅN̶̨̡̢̻̩̝͚̩͚̖̬̬̈́̓̈́͛̃̍̓̏̐́͒̈H̸̖̠̩̱͌̓͋͗͐̃̊̊̎̾̽̄͠͝͝G̸͍̣̫̑̔F̶̩̼̦̪̟̳̠̺̜͍̗͎̺̻̅̋S̵̢̮͎͕͎̤̜̹̻͎̹͇̰͑̑́Ḋ̸̹͎̩͕̪͔̘͓̝͇̞̣̤̅́H̴̡̧̡̛̛̼̘̪̳͕͙͈̲̦̭̲̱͛̌́͆̊̑̓͊͐̔̀̏͆Ȩ̶̦͚͎̳̥̭͂̿͑͐͋̍͑W̸̢̩̣͉̰̣̩̹͓̑͋̉̐̒̐̽̉̓Ġ̷͍́̊̎̀̂̂̊̅͆̕͝Ś̶̛̝͔̫̯͚̿̊̈́̽̿̀͂̂̍͘F̸̝̭͚͚̾́̑̒̀͌̑̉̓͐͗͝D̵͓̐̎́̾͝Ḝ̴̛͓̯̪̭͈͚̻̭͚̯̤̟͓̹͆́́S̵̢̡̫̖̖͇̼̬̹͓͖̼̑͒̆̅̕D̵̢̧͓͍̦̟͔̝̝̙͋̀̀̿̉̏̑̓̈́̐̓̕̚͘ͅĢ̵̡̟̱̝͕̤̟̬̗̞̯̣̤̍̽̂̓̌̅̏̚͜͝E̶̘͓̞͋̿̂́W̷̧̜͇̺̮͚̱͇̩̲͚͋͊͌̉́͋̆̀͗̈́͛͜F̸̧͕͎͉͍͚̙̹͇͔̼̤̠͆̓͒͠ͅS̸̢̙̼̦͍̝̊̄͑̎͆̂̀̈́̇͝S̶̳̽̒́̂̒̈́͗͑͂͘͠R̶̩̻̗̘̹̾͛̐̈́̓̃̈̅͆͘͘͝G̸̤̑̈̇́́̎̉̅̌͑̍̚͘R̶̡̡̨̗̲̠͔̻̫̈͌́̆͌͆̕͠͠ͅW̵̜͍͎̞̮̰͙̝̬̞̭̙̉́̀Ë̶̡̛̖͔̟̜͍̹̾̓̏̉̇̀͌̓͋̋͆F̵̡̯̪͍̞̲̟̞͛͂͐͜D̷̗̟̠͓̟͍̟̥̟̟̃̃̌͑Ş̵̧͇̘̗̥̥̙͍̯͇̳̘̞̒͌͒͘͜͠F̵̳̪͔̞͆̀͛́̏͆̿̉̓̚͘̚͠E̴͚͍̭̥̮͈͉͉͚̝̤̅̏̿͒́̀̋͑͗͛͂̅̆͒̚ͅF̶̮̓D̴̼͚̼͕̿̿͐͋̌̀̾̀̋̈͠

2 Likes

Is this lore or did Pylon’s antics break your mind?

2 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/ye3Bo04

Bruh no preview

2 Likes

So basically even after compression the GIF was 21MB

Flowlab only allows up to 4MB

2 Likes

Really cool gif, i like

1 Like

Screen Shot 2023-04-04 at 9.10.37 AM
More of that epic background

6 Likes

Hotter than the cubes fr; you did an absolutely stellar job

4 Likes

I see what you did there

4 Likes

“Extras” as in just like the Gummibär song?

4 Likes

The dialogue is getting a rewrite, and proper dialogue boxes are on their way!

2 Likes

Added a cool thing to the main menu

1 Like

Started adding dialogue boxes

2 Likes

I’m gonna settle this once and for all. This is the hottest cube. The Allspark from the Transformers movies. @Starscream is incorrect. No offense to nhgcr or his cubes by teh wayy.
Evidence:
(there was an image saying that Donald Trump has the Allspark, but I can’t find it)

2 Likes

Nah, this is: