CubeTales: Sparks of War Devlog

Oh. But I just thought he was punching with an invisible fist or something. There was no visible sword.

2 Likes

I like this game, especially the spin off lol.

2 Likes

Thank you! Which spinoff though? There are at least two or three.

2 Likes

Cubetales: 3D

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I like that one too. Before I got involved with the series, it was just my friend nhgcr’s work of developing the games. Unfortunately, CubeTales 3D and CubeTales: The Beginning were made on nhgcr’s original Flowlab account, which had account problems that disallowed him from signing in. Because of this, those two games can no longer be updated unless he asks grazer to change the email for him or something like that idk.

4 Likes

Sadness.

2 Likes

This is a call to action. I am calling on you guys to please [performance] test the level Exoplanet Crimson in CubeTales: Sparks of War.

1 Like

runs well man

1 Like

is it ok to use cuby Mr.Halo guy and your friend?

1 Like

It’s ok with me, but ask @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time as well first

is he even online these days?

1 Like

Yes, please wait.

yes you can use CubeTales characters

1 Like

Thanks @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time I promise i will put you in credits

2 Likes

You got a good PC though. What about Windows laptop users like me and Chromebook users like 90% of the Flowlab fanbase?

1 Like

1 Like

@Ramshackle @ManiacPumpkin @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @DeadlyGumChewer @Udza_Ganteng
Nhgcr has tasked me with finishing this project. Please let us know what you think about each boss battle, since those are the things in this game that need the most work.

3 Likes

I’ll message you some ideas for the final boss

3 Likes

The tables have turned (the tutorial this meme is referring to is the CubeTales 3 one by the way)

1 Like

This aged like milk.

Anyways, I’m going to update the movement to bring it up to par with CT3

3 Likes