CubeTales: The Beginning Remastered Update Log

• Beating the bosses without taking any damage (possible, but difficult)
  • collecting some relics
  • speedrun
  • level specific objectives
3 Likes

Should probably post this here as well

3 Likes

I added the relic one

3 Likes

CubeTales 3 is officially underway!

2 Likes

There’s one more CT topic you missed

2 Likes

What if you added reference to Bahubali: The Beginning?

2 Likes

Why not Bahubali: The Conclusion as well?

2 Likes

Becase that in CUbetales 2 remastered

1 Like

is this game done?

1 Like

I wanna add this to CubeTales, can we please put buff men in CubeTales?
Indian Gym Fight Hunks GIF - Indian Gym Fight Hunks Serious GIFs

Wouldn’t that just degrade the game itself?

It’s not my choice what’s in the game or not, but I don’t think I would include a ton of buff men flexing their pecks in a game, because not only does it not relate to the game at all, but it takes away from the story and drives players to believe the game as a joke.

3 Likes

It’s nice to encourage fitness and healthy active living, also buff men are cool. I wish I could flex my pectorals like they can. I would like to see muscular humans, cubes, and maybe other aliens at a gym or something so it fits with the story. Honestly CubeTales 3 could have a gym level with buff men working out and it would be great I’m sure.

1 Like

This will ruin the game

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s directly promoting fitness as it’s not really encouraging the player a healthy lifestyle by providing images of buff men.

Also even if there was a gym in cubetales, even that probably won’t fit with the story or theme of the game. That’s like adding a gym or buff guys in a geometry dash game. No matter how hard you want to add these desires, it wouldn’t look right. Maybe if it was an open world city themed game, or something based on the modern era would it maybe fit, but a game about cubes?

2 Likes

It would maybe fit in CubeTales 4 since that’s going to have a major city as the hub.

But in CT1 it wouldn’t fit.

Not everything needs to be a meme.

2 Likes

Thank you both for your understanding. When can we make CubeTales 4? There could be an actual game mechanic where Cuby can go train at the gym to get stronger.

With the way CT3 is going, never.

1 Like

We can make it if we split up. Even if we don’t split up, we will finish CT3.
Transformer Optimus Prime GIF - Transformer Optimus Prime We Are Here GIFs