Current update (+ Good News)

Hey guys, Shadow here. Reading the messages I’ve been getting about considering coming back, I’ve decided I will periodically drop in and give updates.

It’s been 3 months since my last message to all of you and I am halfway finished with my college courses (I have 8 weeks in all and I am on week 5) and I am currently under a lot of stress. Long nights, piles of homework, classes, and no sleep and it’s really…really hard. However, knowing the journey is almost over is motivating me to keep pushing forward. My current grades in my classes are an 88 in college algebra and a 85 in english 101. I’ve always strived for A’s so I am not satisfied with the B’s at all lol. After I complete these 2 classes, I can finally start pursuing my major of computer science, where I will work in cyber security. If your wondering how I’m almost done college already, it’s because I took college classes during high school in a program called dual enrollment, so I had an early start.

Side note: I came to the realization that there is still knowledge I can instill in you all and more I can learn from you guys as well, so instead of leaving permanently, I decided to listen to you guys and stay a little longer.

I know you guys might think I’m indecisive but life can can alter your choices, and I couldn’t bare just leaving you all behind like that. So I won’t be here full-time but I won’t be gone forever.

21 Likes

Update:

Good and somewhat bad news. I passed my college courses!!!.. but… if i’m being honest…I was on the verge of failing algebra :person_facepalming:. But I finished my courses with a B and a C which I am not happy about. I think what I really need to work on is time management. Then I wouldn’t have had much trouble as I did. However, that does not change the fact that I had a ton of work I had to do plus very little time. But, I am taking it as a learning opportunity and I will continue to grow from them. Since I have a lot of time on my hands, I started working out, working on some ideas for a few games, and much more. The finish line is just around the corner, and I won’t stop until I achieve my goals.

Until next time on the ShadowChannel, cya soon!

7 Likes

Update 2:

Been a while since my last update, hope you all are doing well! I can’t believe in 3 months i’m gonna graduate high school! Its like my entire childhood just flew by, it was all just a blur. But yeah, high school is going good, I only have 1 high school class (Forensic Science) for the rest of the year since I have most of my credits from my college courses (I’m in Dual Enrollment). College is kind of questionable, but i’m managing, I have 2 B’s… which I hope didnt ruin my 4.0 GPA- But i’m still gonna push myself until the end; I have one more year then I get my associates. Anyways, personal life is good, got a boyfriend, working on my drivers license, and much more. Also… I think im completely done with game developing. I really want to start my acting/singing/songwriting career. So its safe to say im closing the game creating chapter sadly. But umm…I think thats it for now… (I honestly think this update was really sloppy, sorry about that. My brain cells are on life support…) …Anyways!

Thanks for stopping by the ShadowChannel, cyaaaaa!

2 Likes

Awesome! That is amazing. Time really does fly by. I remember when I was “8-bit_Studio” back in my 4th Grade working on Flowlab All-Stars and stuff (I’m 13 now). I hope you do well with whatever you’re doing after High School.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush:

2 Likes