Cursed "always"

Screenshot_20230725-120714~2

WHAT HAVE I DONE!?

Here’s the code:

{"data":{"behavior":{"v":"2","nodes":[{"inputCount":13,"outputCount":7,"name":"CURSED","behaviorType":"logic.triggers.Always","x":-720,"y":224,"group":"","id":"8d9462ddff361d40"}],"links":[]}}}

2 Likes

You gotta paste that code into a code feature here or the forums will convert its text automatically and make it unusable
Type this ```
then type that again. Put a space after the third one, and paste the code in the space.

1 Like

This is because every " in the code gets replaced with a left or right version. You have to code it like I showed above, or clicking Preformatted Text on the gear icon when you make a new post.

I used an online text replacer to replace all the left and right quotes with the straight quotes (") that Flowlab code uses.
{"data":{"behavior":{"v":"2","nodes":[{"inputCount":13,"outputCount":7,"name":"CURSED","behaviorType":"logic.triggers.Always","x":-720,"y":224,"group":"","id":"8d9462ddff361d40"}],"links":[]}}}
Now you can select and copy the code properly and import it into Flowlab. Nice cursed meme by the way.

1 Like

XD!
This is the single most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.

2 Likes

Ridiculous, and awesome.

2 Likes

Agreeable. I still think we should experiment.

2 Likes

Do the inputs/outputs do anything?

2 Likes

Obviously, it’s not like some illusion.

I see, it just outputs what was inputted

2 Likes

I put inputs for fun, XD. I don’t think they actually do anything.

They do, it’s not like it’s just changing what it looks like. The behavior’s inputs and outputs actually work.

1 Like

Yeah, but what will an input on an Always block actually do?

1 Like

Oh yeah, probably nothing. It’s not how they were intended to work. But people have also used this trick to bypass the Router Behavior input max I think.

1 Like

Useless once.

3 Likes

Level one gyatt. Coding! Level two gyatt. Oh, I gyatt something in my game. Level three gyatt. Chat, this is a rare gyatt programming! This is a rare gyatt programming!

level 100