Deadly_Smile's Topic Of Talking

I made a slideshow last year specifically to trick my teacher into thinking I was watching youtube.

3 Likes

Send me that slide

I am continuing my Pikmin Minecraft Bedrock Edition Mod, Pluckedcraft.

I am going to make Baldy Long Legs since that’s a good simple boss to have.
Next I might make Man-At-Legs and as his laser minigun thing he’ll shoot fireballs.

1 Like

I STILL DON’T UNDERSTAND LISTS!

In order to reach true Flowlab Knowledge I need to learn all the behaviors! And I still don’t understand Lists. I even read CodeAlpaca’s list topic thing and I’m still confused.

2 Likes

I am a stupid but I could help you learn some easy way(s) to use one specific version of the list behavior

2 Likes

Since I don’t actively use lists very often, I don’t understand them fully myself. I know the gist of it, but using them in a range of applications can be difficult to figure out.

Yeah I kind of really still don’t understand :(

1 Like

Oh lol, I just saw this part.

Yeah, he made me an inventory system using lists and it took me hours just to add items into it since I didn’t have a clue how it worked at all.

I’m sure if I spent a week or two tinkering around with them, I’ll figure it out.

(I ran out of likes for today.)

1 Like

You have accessed a wealth of knowledge.
Ask at your own risk.

If you have any questions feel free to ask

2 Likes

Ok, well my first question would probably be what’s the whole purpose as a behavior in Flowlab? What is it here to do and how could it be helpful in specific situations?

1 Like

Someone help. I need 2 more pieces for each 4 legs and then I’m finished.

(this is for the pluckedcraft mod.)

2 Likes

So close to finishing! Just need to add the feet and draw the texture and I’m done!
But then I have to make animations and code him into the game…

4 Likes

best song fight me

1 Like

DREAM CONSOLE!
Although it is like $740 US dollars.
If I could afford it I would TOTALLY get the dual screen one because apparently it can run the WII U! I still have a wii u but imagine playing Wii U on the GO! I can enjoy Paper Mario: Color Splash again too! It also runs PC games!

4 Likes

I wouldn’t spend that much money on one. I’d just build my own.

3 Likes

I would spend money on one. Because I have no console building experience.

4 Likes

I had something like that but i lost it a while back

it was a bigger 3ds for me

1 Like