Defeating Leaderboards

I shall end your leaderboard tyrany!

how do you get past 58 on electric rougarou @CodeAlpaca ?

Idk I think I just got lucky. Game ends after a certain point which I’m assuming is a X value, so the smaller the buildings means the higher the score

1 Like

Added links to all the games :+1: I encourage anyone to bring me more competition

1 Like

i got 58 on rougarou :)))))

62!

Im going for that highscore

NOOOOO!
(my highest is 49.3 :sob:)

I finished all of the levels in the game.

I dont think there are levels.

NOOOOO!!!
I got 65 on rougarou and it didnt save for me :frowning: :sob:

In

There are, right? Isn’t it the wolf runner game?

1 Like

yeah but i cant find the levels if there are any

1 Like

The levels that you run in. You know, the game levels?

1 Like

Theres one level and you see how far you make it.

1 Like

Welp, I beat Black N White in 491, but there isn’t a leaderboard anymore

2 Likes

Bruh how long did you grind this record?! You did cheese it right? Now way this is normal on the ground

1 Like

Screenshot 2023-08-18 1.16.43 AM

@DeadlyGumChewer
It’s an interesting game. Not a huge fan of the art, seems like some mixels going on. For gameplay, it’s ok. A few different zombie types and then a boss after a while. Wasn’t a huge fan of breaking my wist to spam shift 3000 times, but maybe that’s just me. Would have preferred just a hold to shoot. Bombs are also interesting, but also really annoying. Maybe a bit of invincibility after getting hit, just so you don’t get unlucky with the bomb fragments and instantly die.

For these types of games, I will always point to Soul Siphon. It has a progression system that feels absolutely perfect and great reasons to not spam shoot. Still one of my favorite games made with Flowlab (if not my #1 favorite, it might be)

2 Likes

Improved the score so there is no doubt.
The game isn’t as luck based as I thought

1 Like

Oh, I haven’t played with the leaderboard. I only played the old version.

No, it is full on skill.

1 Like

Bye. I will defeat all of you once again, and leave you in the dust.
This jump is impossible.

@Bmarzi @CodeAlpaca
I just beat the level. I got 65 points. The only thing stopping me from getting 70-80 is not getting two lands on a single building. By the way, who the heck has a home that’s over one hundred feet tall and only five feet wine and long?

1 Like