Den And The 9 Kings(Devlog)First Game)

I have made the newest characte design ever Team! So here it is. This is based on my favorite craft. Orgiami!!!
Screenshot 2022-05-10 11.10.07 AM

4 Likes

I love the walking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This definitely gives off paper mario vibes, lol.
Love the art style.

4 Likes

Actually the walking reminds me of the walking animation from stacking.

2 Likes

What do you mean @Pixel_Name1 ?

1 Like

Hi guys!
There are 9 Cities with different bosses in them. Ohhh yeah this is where the fun begins. So Techinally you carry the big sword of life and smack the c*** out of your enemies. There will be no Gore. I just dont like it.
So here they are

1. Waffle town
  2. Ringo City
  3. Oatmea Town
  4. Pixelly City
  5. Pome Vill
  6. Amesome City
  7. Chipdel Vill
  8. Devils Bulidings
    and 9. Freedom City!

Phew that was alot to type but I handle it. Ok this game will be back so time to get indie.(9.00$ I dont know… its my last fee!!!) Have a good day everyone

2 Likes

Look up Mortal Kombat :smirk:

1 Like

:+1: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :expressionless: searched mortal kombat :frowning_with_open_mouth: :weary:

2 Likes

OMG THANKS FLOWLAB FOR THIS

ezgif.com-gif-maker
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

6 Likes

Thank you for what exactly

2 Likes

Well @Pixel_Name1 Flowlab give me alot of stuff i couldnt do!

3 Likes

Also you could put the flip animation from this game by TinkerSmith in the game to make it look more like paper :slight_smile:

2 Likes

funny, it’s the exact same code I used for Blandus. One thing to be careful of is that it changes the size of the sprite for a short time to be smaller, so if there is a gap that it normally couldn’t fit through it may be able to fit though it as it’s turning,

1 Like

You could just make a new hit box and attach the player sprite

1 Like

Um I kinda need help Im at home and i cant sign in to the computer…I think my password or email wrong but i dont know i forgot…

1 Like

3 Likes

Button at the bottom of your screen ^

1 Like

Thanks @Pixel_Name1 Got it

3 Likes

this game looks really cute and the worlds you get to go to give me a Mario Odyssey vibe!
can you post the link again please?

(also we really need WASD controls)

1 Like

dont worry @BradenS ! i need to figure out the fliping then i will just copy an paste the arrows key and turn it into wasd

1 Like