Den And The 9 Kings(Devlog)First Game)

Fatality

1 Like

be careful copy and pasting it, if you hold both arrow keys and WASD you don’t want the movement to overlap.

but who in the world would be playing a game with arrows and WASD at the same time while using the mouse

In moments when there is only movement, you could just click both at once and get a speed boost. If this was wanted as a feature it should be in another button, having it in the other controls makes it feel like an oversight.

Here’s a good way to have both WASD and arrow keys, just change the key to match the arrow key, this also allows for organization if you put it in a bundle :slight_smile:

Hi Everyone!!!
I am making the very first world or city. There will be about 5-10 missions which I will not some help on…
But for now I am adding new weapons. This morning I changed the sword to a paintbrush so now you can attack with a paintbrush. There will also be other weapons that relate to real life.

4 Likes

Hi everyone!
I am markplier and today we are going to take about updates in this game :grinning:
…Not funny? Hm Need to wokr on my Intro…
But anyways I made a enemy th very first of the bunch. Now here is some clues. What is orgiami’s worst enemy.

The crowd: Ohhhh I know a hand

Exaclty! So I made a hand! That if you get to close to it, it will smash you to bits and turn you to a smashed piece of paper! I know right very horrible… But dont worry paintbrush will help you throughout your adventure! Most hands dont like paint so it really hurts them. Am I right

Man: Um yeah but I kinda love-

SHUT.
Hehehe… Dont worry about him he kinda crazy…hehe :hugs:.
Ok I will see ya guys soon, hoping I wouldn’t be alone…

2 Likes

Den The Fox: Psstt. Do you want to one of your games to be a easter egg in the game? Well then just pm him. Thank you. Also do you want to be pm for updates tell him please.

2 Likes

here’s the link, weirdly it’s not posted in this topic: Flowlab Game Creator - Den And The 9 Kings

2 Likes

What if the project was secret and they just wanted to post updates on it but not post the actual game yet? But they liked the post so I’m assuming they’re fine with it.

1 Like

Ummm that is the actual project my dude

You should make left click to move since of its style like if u left click somewhere makes a small circle and moves ur character (If it is not possible for you i understand, just an idea)

Yes @TheFlowingLabThatFlowsALab I am trying to make the mouse repeatly. So when you hold it down it shoots out paint but I really dont know how to do that yet…

Solution

2 Likes

Hi Everyone Been Long!
This topic is definitely alive not a dead topic. Ok thank you
Update
Anyways I made it so that you could hit your friends with the ink. I also made the setting winter time. I mean all the horrbile stuff happens there right? I also added a Cat. Which his face was scrambled my bad people. I also need some help NPC. So you can talk to them. So ummm where is that rainbow NPC talking topic thingy cant seem to find it… Yes I know blah languages

Doing in the future
I plan to add running in the game. There will be chase scenes. But I will not tell you who it would be or what. I also going to make the frightening hands move they died r n…
So I hope everyone is have a nice day, sorry for late reply, good bye.

5 Likes

Question why is this village called Pixelly City?

4 Likes

Goooooooodddddd Question Pixel_Name You will see when that update comes

5 Likes

Hello Everyone Again I have made waffle town!!!
Here is the town’s information and Den’s Den.
Den’s Den
This is where he lives he does not have any stove or electric technolgy so he goes to Waffle
Town to get food

Waffle Town
Waffle town was known for its waffle of all kinds. Strawbeeries, frozen, spicy and even sour! There is still more to go but these are just some. This is not a royal place but a town with only a mayor involved. Quite peaceful.

7 Likes

Hi Everyone! It’s been so long from heart…anyways I am back from a adventure of sorrow and I didnt know my password…Yeah. But I am back. :smiley:

6 Likes

hi! welcome back!! i remember loving your game :smiley:

4 Likes