Detective Crowbar(The Game)(Updates)

-------------DETECTIVE CROWBAR IS ON HIS FIRST MISSION!-------------

--------------------Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 8.30.00 AM-----------------------

Hi Flowlab! Thanks for all that inspirating comments from “I have no more game ideas anymore”!
I finally made a game called"Detective Crowbar." This game is all about the famous detective who uses only a crowbar to do the solving! This game will focus on alot of mouse moving, like going back and forth to hit the enemy! Thanks to Mouse Orbit the object that is attach to you now can collide with objects so thank you @Galactian ! Thanks to @John_Shrekinson @117JOJO @DraftyScienceCoat75 @ManiacPumpkin @BradenS @PhantomWolfMoon I finally got it!

From DraftyScienceCoat75 I took the spy idea and turned into a mystery. Techinally you have to found out who is the spy, and oh watch out for the big twist!

From ManiacPumpkin I planned this game to be based on Detectives like Sherlock Holmes(If I am wrong correct me.)

From PhantomWolfMoon I planned to add a floating money bag running away, Which will be a chase scene.

So thanks to all your help I think I can make a game. And also if you want to be pinged then just say yes!

-Cotton Studio

7 Likes

You’re welcome!

Please add WASD controls as soon as possible.

1 Like

You haven’t even played it yet…

1 Like

why wasnt i pinged???

1 Like

Sorry @DWGAMEMASTER Too much names to know sorry

1 Like

Hey guys.
BIG WARNING: I am disabling the arm, still need to be worked on

1 Like

It seems like you make a lot of threads about games, are you still working on all of them?

4 Likes

Sorry man you wish I will explain later…Now is not the time… sorry…

1 Like

@cottonstudio
may i have the link?

1 Like

What privately?
Ok private it is

1 Like

You don’t have to give the game link if its private

2 Likes

the style of the character looks nice!
you can ping me for updates

2 Likes

Wow thanks!

Ping pls

1 Like

Hey guys! Update out today!
I have added Lighting Effect. Which makes the game a bit dark but I plan to add light/Or lamps around the very first area. A Bar. I also added NPCS. Time to bring up the intelligence. The NPC can’t move, so i might need help …But so far so good!
Screenshot 2022-05-23 11.11.06 AM
@BradenS @PhantomWolfMoon @DWGAMEMASTER @John_Shrekinson @CodeAlpaca @Agent_Y

3 Likes

Oooo that looks amazing

2 Likes

If it gets dark too soon you can decrease the number the expression divides by (If I remember the bundle correctly)

2 Likes

this game looks so cool!!!

2 Likes

Youre welcome!!

1 Like

everyone! Just making a request. Does anyone want to be one of the crowbar skins???
@Agent_Y @John_Shrekinson @DWGAMEMASTER @PhantomWolfMoon @117JOJO @CodeAlpaca
Phew if only there was a everyone button oh wait doesn’t everyone get a notifca-
nvm…

4 Likes

Yeah sure!

2 Likes