Developing a design process

Well, let’s not start generalizing too eagerly, your low rating is frankly not unmerited, but your game isn’t irredeemable. 1.5 stars is 30%, it’s below average but has potential to get better if you want it to.

1 Like

In rcreger’s opinion, it was great, in edwardis opinion, graphics great but too hard, in haevocs opinion graphics great but too easy. I got 5 people to review it I think.

You are the only person I know of with that opinion so I can’t take it too seriously, sorry. If you don’t like Gdash or if you have some medical condition that makes more sense, though.

Wait, do you have an epilepsy warning on the game? If you do then you technically shouldn’t be punished for that since you did have a warning, but I can see where some people might get agitated from it.
Wait, nvm, lol. I just read the description.

Yes I do, and definitely don’t play it in a dark environment lol.

1 Like

Yeah, I mean it works great, but the background that you have setup would definitely hurt someone’s eyes. I’m playing it right now and my brain is melting, lol. And I’m in a well light room.

Ok, good to know. I’ll make a low-def mode then. I have never had this complaint before and in fact many told me to make it even more flashy.
Also keep in mind though that 6+ hours of screens a day can wear out your eyes and make it harder to handle.

1 Like

what opinion, the flashing lights one? Well, sorry, but if anyone tells you they think the blinding strobes are a nice addition, then they’re being soft on you and not being honest with their feedback. It is the game equivalent of staring directly into a party light. It’s fixable, but a literal pain to endure. Saying that you can’t take me seriously because 5 people failed to mention this glaring problem is more indicative of possible blindness to evident issues with the game. You need to be critical of your own work too, not unwilling to take criticism into account

2 Likes

Bruh, ur a Folston not a helper rn.
@grazer @MetaNinja @AbstractGallery

I know what I’m talking about and I gave advice on how to fix it. If you are too obtuse to acknowledge my help, then I can’t really do anything more

I’m not, I just don’t like it when someone calls my rating 7 game garbage because they don’t have optical stamina.

I never called it garbage. It has evident problems with it, but you can definitely make it better.

I just turn my screen brightness all the way down, lol.

Plus I’ve never really seen you before at least in a long time, so I can’t assume you’re here to help.

It’s true that I haven’t been active in the forums in a long time, but that’s frankly irrelevant. I think I have the know-how in the field of graphics to detect an issue in the core of the graphics

1 Like

I’m just stopping now since you won’t convince me and I won’t convince you.

mkay, doesn’t seem like this’ll go anywhere :confused: