Notes and Waves: Reviews and Update Log

I agree with what Baron Wasteland said

1 Like

Can’t find what baron said but knowing him it’s probably toxic.

Keep telling yourself that and the fact that the same could be said about you isn’t going to change.

You’re entitled to your opinion. I don’t try to be.

I don’t see how telling you specifically that the game isn’t garbage, but has some glaring problems, that can be fixed, is toxic.

It was from this discussion Developing a design process where you and baron had an argument over something in Notes and Waves which lead to you deleting the game, but you had a backup. I’m assuming agent_y is agreeing with baron in this argument. Which I’m not entirely sure why he’s bringing up something that happened a while ago, but I’m no better for searching and posting the discussion link on here, lol.

1 Like

Ye, we cleared that up ages ago so I’m a bit confused.

Especially since that problem hasn’t existed for weeks

Because Baron told me about it recently and if I remember correctly, slime said since baron was the only one saying this it meant he was obviously wrong.
Now I’m backing up Baron because he treated your game with extreme and undeserved fairness and you still took it badly.

If this is “extreme objectivity and fairness” then I’m terrified for the world to come.

1 Like

He was right and I fixed what he said but he wasn’t nice about it.

And my response wasn’t nice about it either and I apologised for that numerous times.

1 Like

I see no apologizing

Okay I really don’t want to be apart of this, nor do I want to see a war break out. In my opinion meburningslime did get a little frustrated over the situation back then, but then baron wasn’t necessarily describing the situation fully and he kept going at it, which I probably wouldn’t stop when I first found out that someone wasn’t planning on listening. Which this all already happened and has been resolved, but if baron is secretly telling people about this then he is definitely holding a grudge against meburningslime and I don’t find that very friendly. And I say this in all kindness. I’m not taking anyone’s side and not do I want to upset anyone, but this has already happen and resolved and I feel that it should probably stay that way. I don’t want anyone turning into the next haevoc over something as little as a misunderstanding.

1 Like

He didn’t secretly tell me about it, the topic came up because we were talking about flowlab. He’s a good friend of mine and we speak to each other often

Well idc exactly how he told you or what your relation is with him. The fact is that this is already done and solved, so there should be no means of bringing it back up again.
Now I know it sounds like I’m taking slimes side, but I’m not. I just don’t want old conflicts to still have grudges being hold. Can’t you guys just forgive one another?

1 Like

As a side note, I got the old dev team together plus one to rebuild the game!

1 Like

So this is what it takes to get a jammer on here… As my friend likes to say, big oof.

1 Like

I think it would be best to let old discussions die,
what was said was said with its own conclusion and opinions on it.

Though Agent_Y if you have something to say, I think you should use your own words.

Before this discussion continues down this path, may I just refer that this is Slimes game.
So with feedback with what he already has, it’s up to him to make the changes his game.

1 Like

I did remove what Baron wanted me to remove a while ago

1 Like