Did grazer remove collisions from attachments?

I think in a recent update to attachments grazer removed collisions because proximity and raycast used to be usable with the attached objects, but now the games I used that in is not working anymore.

1 Like

I know attached objects don’t have collision or that I know of. I never used raycasts on attached objects I don’t think, so I can’t say if they ever did or not.

1 Like

same, I don’t think attached object has ever had collisions.

1 Like

I think he added them recently, but they could’ve been removed according to this post

They were never solid, but they did have collisions to be detected by proximity and raycasts, however that was changed with the Attach Point update

4 Likes

Thank you, I knew I remembered them having collisions, it really hurt my games since then though. I hope grazer reverts the change.

3 Likes

Same.
I had to revert my games to a previous update before the attachment points to keep the games functional.

3 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin @Flying_Fajita @John_Shrekinson @CodeAlpaca @Samuel_Tomé_PixelPizza I just realized that i’m logged into my other account. I’m shadowgaming if you guys didn’t recognize my profile picture.

4 Likes