Dinosaurs Really Are Extinct. — The End is Only the Beginning

Hey there, fellow flowlabbers.

I have an announcement to make! It’s may be sad to some, but I’m happy about it…

I’m no longer DinoDev, and I’ve changed my username/internet alias to 00T — as a way to commemorate the best video game of all the time (Zelda: Ocarina of Time) and to represent my love for computers (in my own way heh) — “Comp00Ter” — my new pfp is a wizard hat, because in Godot and on GitHub I’m actually known as “Compooter Wzrd” (Wzrd as in Wizard)

I’ve decided to do this for a lot of reasons:

• DinoDev never fit. I don’t even have a fond liking for dinosaurs…
  • DinoDev felt like a placeholder
  • DinoDev isn’t unique to me

This will take everyone a while to get used to, and I know a lot of people probably hate when people do this kind of stuff, so I’m extremely sorry and I do feel bad about it… but I just want to do what I feel comfortable with :slight_smile:

So, you can all refer to me as “00T,” “Oh-oh-Tee,” “oot,” or “Wizardoot”

Thanks everyone, have a great rest of your evening :star2:

9 Likes

Seeing this made my mind immediately think of this song.

4 Likes

This is the biggest shock of my whole life. Even bigger than my gaping mouth at the end of Power Rangers Dino Fury season 2 when it was revealed that Amelia is Rafkonian. I am literally shaking right now, no joke. This information of yours basically means that my whole life is a lie. What am I even doing now? This would be like hihilogic coming out and saying he wasn’t actually logical. I’m scared. Why?

Congrats on the name change, by the way.

3 Likes