Disappearing Character

In my game I’ve set up my characters so in the menu they don’t walk or anything, and then in actual game they can, but there’s a problem, when using the enabled block to deactivate physics so they don’t fall, they just disappear. Can someone help me out here?

That’s strange. The characters all seem to have the same code. The first character is the only one that’s disappearing for me. How about you?

That’s because of the different physics, I tried with just one at first, but I don’t know how to make him not disappear

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I’m a bit busy right now. I’ll try to solve this later today. Apologies for the inconvenience.

no problem! Your all good

@BlazingSpooder this is because the player is solid, and there are also 3 layers of objects behind the player that is also solid, and it just pushes the player to the edge of these objects, and outside the screen.

I’ve outlined which ones are solid, just turn them not solid in the physics section and your project should be fixed.

The background blocks, and the poster behind the player that says where they are from are all solid.

5 Likes