Discobot is not amused

8 Likes

Hah, that’s awesome…

2 Likes

I probably should have warned you all when I joined here…

59j78f

59j7jf

EDIT: Now that I think about it… if I were to start a game studio of my own, I should probably call it “Smile Or Die Games” :laughing:

3 Likes

I want this now

Divide by 0 @discobot

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: There are two types of people… One who ask for directions and the others who find their way. Both may reach the destination but the satisfaction of the other kind is far greater. — Dominik Sliver

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

how

@Discobot do you still hate me? Fourtune

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

wha- XD

hmmmmm

@discobot am i worthy of your response now? Fortune

HHOWHOWHowo

howwwwwwwwww

id ask you discobot but you wont respond, i cant find those setting in my prefrences :[

:laughing:

I should apologize. It’s not a real badge. I um… well I like to copy and paste things and edit them for joking purposes…

EDIT: The top first pic is very real. I’ve gotten that message several times after unsuccessfully trying to connect commands that weren’t meant to be connected. I edited the other images from actual posts I’ve actually gotten in my inbox. Discobot never specifically told me to stop using broken commands, but I’m sure he would if he could…

2 Likes

@discobot now…? Fortune