Discovered new bug!

@grazer, I was helping with a problem that @ShadowGaming was having on the topic below.

While I was checking it out I discovered that even though I’m not in a DEV team with ShadowGaming it still said, “Conflict Found! Someone else was updating these behaviors”

It might be because ShadowGaming may be in a DEV team with someone else and the site just turns on a switch when a game is part of a DEV team to show this when two people are working on the same object’s behaviors at the same time even when on user isn’t a member of the team

1 Like

I feel like I came across this problem too, but I was apart of a bunch of dev teams so I don’t know if it was a legit bug or just two game devs on the same game, but that does seem rather interesting. I feel like when it says that (since you don’t own the game) you can probably select either keeps my changes, or keep their changes and it won’t change anything. At least i think. I never really tried it. If this does become a major problem then grazer might have to be summoned.

1 Like

That Is Not A Bug, It Already Happend To Me Before On One Of My Games When I Was Ediing A Spirite. With No Dev Teams.

It could be considered a bug since it’s asking you if you want to save your changes or save their changes and you can’t even save your changes when it’s not your game or part of your DEV team.

1 Like

Yes, You Can Save YOUR Changes I Did It Before In Mariofan’s Game. When I Was Not On His Dev Team

1 Like

And I Reloaded The Page And The Sprite That I Edited Saved.