Discussing the State of Off Topic Channels

What an immature response. You do realise this is the forums, right? Where everyone is aloud to share their opinions on something, preferably on the forums or on what it’s supposed to be focused on - game development?

2 Likes

:neutral_face: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

We have united the E and the Memes and the good people, nothing can stop us! :smiley:

2 Likes

My Opinion Is E and nothing rlly else…

4 Likes

1 Like

Words of wisdom @cats_for_code.

1 Like

Lol, I just looked at @Baconcat008’s profile, can I come visit you soon? :rofl:

1 Like

This is prime example of why we need otc, so we can meme in peace lol.

Ok @browngr I agree with you in part because I do think it strange that we have this “Off-Topic Channel” on a gamemaking forum, but i also think that this may be the only sorta interaction people have during quarentine! If for whatever reason people cant get a social media account either because their parent wont let them / Their internet sucks, Etc, think this is a place they call home! Do you really wanna ruin that? All im saying is there is no reason to stop the off- topic channl, because they really arent hurting amyone! So just let us have our piece of the community, and you can have yours…
Amen.

4 Likes

Autumnwind_cat Autumnwind_cat

But again; you’re ignoring the part where I gave an alternative to that, as well. Give each other your numbers, or you can even give each other your emails, which I know you would have access to, because you need them to make it here. I know they aren’t hurting anyone, but by that same logic, if I posted a selfie on a memes subreddit or something like that - it’s not hurting anybody, but it is still going to be removed because it’s off-topic.

Autumnwind_cat randomly playing with pastel colors and loves things called kats are they cats? idek

is it just me or did i not ever input my phone number into this o.o

Guys, im just gonna flag my own posts and pretend im not involved in this argument

Hey, I’m glad we’re reviving this lol.

u didnt becouse ur to busy taking 4 hour bike rides>

I gtg for a bit boiz, cya

ok

I super hope we get the old OTC back, but if not we’ll just make a new one and use the Number Canon!

what? no im not?? i was spending time with my familly