Discussing the State of Off Topic Channels

I understand that slime was out of it for that and it was rude. but also were all aloud to to choose what we like, if we dont like an opinion you have then we dont like it. its your opinion for the forum to be like that and ours is different. nothing you can do to change it

2 Likes

Again, the hypocrisy. If you don’t like my opinion, then why are you trying to change it, too?

1 Like

@browngr, most more ‘mature users’ as you call it primarily would use discord, which most people don’t have on the forums so if you are absolutely against everything on here, then you could always just go there. Which I don’t want anyone leaving the forums or anything getting out of hand, but it seems your the only one against most of this.
I don’t want to upset anyone, but I feel this whole situations seems unnecessary. It makes you look more immature dragging it on. Which it’s okay to state an opinion or something, but you don’t have to get right down upset about it. I know meburningslime may have called you names and stuff in the past for getting on him for mistakes, but that doesn’t mean get back at him any chance you get, which in a way I feel that’s what’s kinda happening here. Like I said I don’t want to make anyone upset over this and I completely understand your opinion, but you probably didn’t have to post it in such an aggressive way.

1 Like

Does anyone else notice that the title says “hey grazer please read this” :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Meburningslime, quite literally, asked for it hahaha

Again, why is no one here listening to this?

Phone numbers.

Emails.

Use your brains, people

not trying to change your opinion I just dont agree with it

Uh oh, lol. Grazers gonna walk into a discussion he probably it isn’t meant to see, lol.

1 Like

That is harder to utilize and set up than having a designated chat

My phone don’t work. I’m sure some people don’t have activated phones to text. You literally can just use any random email you want for your account so those probably don’t work either. Plus why spend so much time doing that for something as little as posting a harmless meme to brighten someone’s day. Plus flowlab was made for educational purposes so there’s probably gonna be more kids than there will be adults or ‘matured users’ so you should be so against something like this going down anyway.

Then I’m done arguing here. If no one’s going to listen to reason and refuse to change their beliefs at all costs; there is no reason for me to stay.

Again; I will make this clear because it’s obviously being ignored. I don’t have a problem with a off-topic channel, or a few memes here and there. But when it gets to the point where I see more off-topic posts than normal ones, I’m putting my foot down and standing against it

1 Like

Plus I don’t have a brain to use anyway…

I’m sorry if I sound like a boomer here; but is it really that hard to set up an email? Pumpkin’s got some logic here, but you best stay out. You’re making the others look bad

1 Like

Then why are we here? There’s clearly no good reason to be if no one plans on changing their opinions.

I vote delete this post as its obviously led only to anger and fighting

1 Like

lmao aight bud, saying setting up an email isn’t hard is apparently leading to anger and fighting. News to me, but whatever

do you not understand or are you incapable of seeing the bigger picture?

1 Like

I wanna make a group Hangout, so if you wanna make one and be in the off-topic hangout, then say you do and meassage me ur gmail

1 Like

are you incapable of reading?

Yes, I know how to use my email. But we are here, @browngr, and the fact that you want to relocate everyone who enjoys a good meme to some other place because you do not agree with it is downright selfish, and no one is inclined to listen

2 Likes