Displaying objects from certain level

Hello everyone!
Wanted to ask how can I display some objects starting from second level for example or only on certain level. For example, I need to display l health bar only from second level.
Thanks for the help in advance!

Hi! You can do that by only adding the object holding the Health bar on the second level.

If your current object holding the health bar is the player, you can try and create a separate object that holds all the health logic - then you can add the health bar only on the specific levels you want to. :smiley:

I hope this helps.

Well, that worked.
Thanks!
But I thought of something like global variable that changes with “next level” and if variable is equal or greater than 1 then display health bar. But I couldn’t make that work, may be you know how to make it bc it would be easier and faster to use this method than create new object all the time:)
But it works as you said and I’m damn happy.
Thanks again!

You can also use the “get” input from the NextLevel behavior to get the Level number (1,2,3…)

Oh yea, will try)
Hey man, I just realized that you are the creator of “No Plan” game. First of all, I have to say that that game is so cool!
Secondlly, I’m studying game dev in university and we need to make an interview with someone from “game world :)” and I swear when I played your game two weeks ago, I said “I want to interview this guy” :smile:. And somehow you are helping me here in this forum. I’m a little bit shocked now lol.
Aight, I’m gonna talk too much. So, what do you think if I contact you in discord or somewhere else? So, I can explain everything more properly. Just in case here is my discord “soso#5555” and I really, really hope to hear from you!

Hey! Thank you so much; I’m glad you like “No Plan”! :blush:
And sure, it would be my pleasure; you can also contact me in Discord at “Samuel Tomé#9035”.

Also, Happy new year! :tada:

Great!
I sent the request.
And yea, Happy New Year! :tada: :tada: :tada: