Do always blocks activate when restarting a level?

Ok, so my pong game, in the test ball behaviors, in the score bundle, I noticed that when going back to the menu and then going back into endless mode (or any other mode for that matter), the always blocks STOP activating. I thought that perhaps this was just a visual glitch due to too much code activating in a single bundle, so I created the Custom bundle and hooked an always into the + of a number block, and if you go back to menu and back into the game, the always block stops activating and the number stays at zero. Is it supposed to be like this? And how do I circumvent this?

1 Like

Always behaviors should always be on, try reloading the page. You could put the number into a global behavior to keep the number when you reload the level.

1 Like

This glitch likely happened because you’ve been on the game for a while, It happens sometimes. If reloading the page doesn’t work idk what’s wrong.

1 Like

Also in endless mode the label stays the same, if you leave at a score of 40 it comes back at 0 then 40 when it hits the paddle. To fix this have a number go into the Set input with a value of 0 into the number behavior that’s setting the score, that should fix that problem.

1 Like

Ahh, thank you. The endless mode is very much not done yet. I’m just struggling to finish it because I can’t test my code because it keeps on doing this glitch when I switch over to endless mode and I can’t figure out how to fix it. I have reloaded COUNTLESS times and, at first, the code lights up just fine, but once I try to switch modes it instantly breaks again and goes dark until I reload again. I have no idea what’s going on or how to fix it.