Do You Guys Think Grazer Should Make Rcreger's Game "A-Box", a Featured Game?

I’d say it would be cool to have a “Game of the week” tab, but there aren’t enough users in the forums, so we would eventually run out of games to feature. Do any of you guys use flowlab for school or have friends that might be interested in joining? The more people there are in the forums, the bigger the competition and collaboration.

I’ve been trying to get more people on here @“Mhx Ar” - but they almost never use it :anguished:

Flowlab has no advertising. I only found out about it by typing “game maker” in google.

I got my whole grade to use flowlab , but they dont use the forums!

@“Biscuit Butter” That was more or less how I found it 6 years ago, googling “No code game engine”.
There is absolutely no advertising for flowlab. I was going to donate $100 to ads for facebook, but then for no reason, my account was marked as suspicious and I got blocked from being able to use money or donate on facebook. It’s really stupid. That’s why some of us want to make good games and apps to get the flowlab name out there.

Facebook isn’t neccessarly (idk how to spell it) the best social media platform to advertise on, if flowlab sponsers me, I could advertise on my YT channel (they don’t have to pay me, but it’d be nice, I just need confirmation that I could say:“today’s video is sponsered by flowlab” (idk how sponsorships work tbh))

My teacher introduced flowlab to me and my class, but most of those kids dont use it that often, and barely any of them now about the forums.

I honestly introduced FlowLab to myself @cthornock :lol: I had looked up “free online game maker without coding”, and the first result was FlowLab.

Man, that feels as though a long time ago.

Facebook actually is a pretty decent way to advertise, because I would have flowlab ads popping up for a month, and reach over a million people within the age group of 16 to 28, priority of male accounts, and priority of interest in video games. I had it down to a T, and my ad was canceled and my account was listed as suspicious. Over a million guys around our age could have seen flowlab game making gifs on their walls. I’m sure at least 10 would join out of curiosity. Facebook just had to be dumb.

@“Mhx Ar” Create another account.

I found flowlab through school six months ago and have tried to make some of my friend try it, none of them have yet : (

Why did Facebook need to go and do that.

@“Johnny boy” Maybe I got marked suspicious because I have 3 accounts, since I forgot my original password and made a different account when my 2nd one got banned for sharing a meme. Facebook isn’t really a good website, but it has a ton of people, so that’s why I tried there. Also, I can’t use the same credit card on 2 accounts, so I would need a new card too.

Hey @“Mhx Ar”,
We could make a (new?) Facebook page for Flowlab and try to keep it updated with news, games and mechanic tricks with at least one post a week. We can advertise the posts simular to an ad but to people’s timelines. This could get more followers and interests for people to try Flowlab.

The last post for the official page was Dec 2017…

@“JR 01”
I don’t know. That’s extra responsibility that I don’t feel is necessary.
Just get a video compilation of well made games in flowlab and make a trailer, then use that as an ad.

It was probably because of priority male, try getting it to be both genders, we could always use some females in this “workspace” @“Mhx Ar”

well it`s on the front page now