Download Sprites?

I am currently making a room based platformer, with probably some of the most advanced sprites ive ever made! The animation tool in flowlab is good and all, but it is hard to make a walking animation with erasing and all of that. So I was wondering if there is any way I can download my sprites besides downloading the whole game so I can edit it in Adobe Photoshop?

Sprite extraction would be nice, and I’ve seen grazer have this trippy URL with one of Mhx’s sprites

Did he get rid of the PC packager? That’s how I downloaded mine. Guess you can ask him nicely to manually zip your sprites and email you them.

lol, I downloaded my game for them, I just wish there was an easier way, because there are people that make their sprites, and wanna make the animated frames in places like paint.net or photoshop, but they cannot because they have free version, so they hafta restart the sprite.

I just use gimp for everything. I prefer to make blurry low quality sprites, pixelize them, then detail them later. Sometimes I just use black shadows until I have time to add features. Once you have the first sprite, the rest is warping, blurring and resharpening, especially if your character has baggy clothes like jeans and a hoodie. Blurs make great cloth wrinkles and shadows, with little to no effort.

@“Mhx Ar” I’m going to remember that

@“Mhx Ar” ty for da sugguestion :slight_smile: