Dragon Seal Devlog Page (I have return)

thats what I said

2 Likes

That’s me lmao

1 Like

That´s you? Are you sure that´s you? That looks like…Rick Astley :neutral_face:

Ni Hao,

I am mostly spending time on art and animations and got no where, except the character which is pretty sad. But I plan to step up my game tomorrow and at least make the cave.

1 Like

???

Um…So if you read the story for the game, the main character was put in a mountain called The Dragon Seal. This kept him safe and he was raised by the dragons and never knew the outside world. So I said that the only thing I spent was on my art this past few days, So I plan to make the whole entire cave tomorrow.

1 Like

Ni hao means hello in Chinese iirc

1 Like

Yes it means hello in chinese.

2 Likes

oh that’s what was confusing me lol

2 Likes

Ya gotta put the accents

2 Likes

Ni Hao, Zaoshang hao,

Not a lot has been done over these days. But today there will be Art Design updates. I am still working on the character, and trying to design the environment for the game. So I will keep you updated on that. There will be a secret skill tree somewhere in the game, if you type in a secret code in the Enter code section, when the game comes out.

5 Likes

Hey it’s been four days and I got nothing done. we went somewhere, for four days :pensive:

2 Likes

Understandable, have a great day :pensive:

1 Like

But hey don’t worry updates are coming soon, today

1 Like

New updates
It’s been 10 days since the last update. I have been thinking about a lot of things over these days and I will tell you my ideas right now! The first thing that I want to talk about is weapons. There will be over tons of weapons, and I need help designing them. There are bows, swords, guns, etc. I have made some through the days. But we are a community, brothers and sisters. So I would like to add some of your designs into the game. Now these weapons can be upgraded by different ores.
There are 5 ores in the game. There is Bronze, Gold, Sliver, Diamond, God. The God Ore is very rare to get. This will boost your weapon and give you a fair amount of xp to your character.

The second thing I want to talk about. You can upgrade your HP, MP, Attack, and DEF by leveling up. But you can also upgrade by meditating on mountains. These will also heal you and give you a charm to double the amount of xp you get from your enemy. This helps you focus and will give you a dmg boost and more chances to dodge enemy attacks.

Third, when your health reach 0 you will not die but instead will have time to heal by slowing down your breathing. You will be able to stop your bleeding and heal. It will show a bar which will say breathing level. In order to heal you must press a series of button or you will die.

That’s all thank you.

3 Likes

When I get home I can draw up a numerous amount of weapons.

1 Like

hehehe, Im sick, so not at school

2 Likes

guns
(i don’t know what god ore is supposed to look like so i made it rainbow lol)

3 Likes

swords

2 Likes

bows

1 Like