Earthquakes! (15)

This is a class project I made, but I thought I would share it with y’all:

2 Likes

you’re not allowed to vote- why’d you vote…

1 Like

Because I can like my own game :upside_down_face:

1 Like

But then you don’t get an honest opinion on your game… What’d you rate it?

1 Like

I tried to delete the poll, but it just returned the results.

Rating?

0 voters

I think that this game is pretty okay-ish, especially for a school project. It does have an educational side to it, and I have learned a bit from this game. I do feel like the game is lacking a bit on certain aspects, like your own art, and the objective is a bit too simple: trigger an earthquake and get to the top of the screen. I understand that this was a school assignment, and since it is close to the end of the school year (at least for me, I have just 3 days left), your due date is coming up, or already here.

So, overall, good work, even though a bit more effort could have been put in place. I rated it a 4/5.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know how to make the levels individually individually, lol :joy:
All of the earthquakes I looked up just had an earthquake, then triggered a tsunami.

3 Likes

I rated it 3/5.

My reasons being:

• All the levels are the same, just having a different way to escape
  • Difficult to navigate to safety, unless you’re the one playing it for your class. (if your teacher is playing it, I’d make it easier)
  • Lack of art originality
  • Placement of UI
3 Likes

Pretty cool game, though personally… I have personally experienced a lot of earthquakes, and never once did I think “I need to start climbing up stuff”. Very much the opposite. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes