đŸ’” Element Overdrive (Flowjam 2023 Summer)

Hey everyone and @paisleypug, @DinoDev, @DWGAMEMASTER, @ItzBlob, and @JUSTPLAINOP

I just wanna say that you guys can leave your reviews (negative or positive) here and I will use them to improve the game after the jam. New name suggestions are welcome as well, and the Taile Gamougg logo is only there on the main menu because this game is set in the same universe as the Gamougg games, but doesn’t have anything to do with the guy himself. This game’s lore is more directly connected to CubeTales and the previous Gamougg spinoff, I made for a Flowjam— Taile Gamougg: Explorider.

I’m looking forward to playing your games too. You can include your jam game’s link in your review for me to play after reading as well (unless you’re CodeAlpaca, todorrobot, sup3r87, or DinosaurDeveloper because I played your games already).

3 Likes

i love tail gamougg exploridor, caus it uses squatch n stretch animations

1 Like

the squash and stretch isn’t that good in explorider, what john should’ve done is create a separate display object that attaches itself to the player, the display object would have all the squash and stretch, this means the squash and stretch won’t affect physics

1 Like

yes, that would have been awsome, maybe make itto where the player tilts while they run

1 Like

wait
 I’m a part of gamouggaming.
looks like I’ll do it myself.

1 Like

@John_Shrekinson what would you think about me updating the art on explorider in general?

1 Like

Yeah as long as you keep the color palette and the pixel size the game, go ahead. It’ll be fun I hope. GG

2 Likes

what color palette does the game use?

1 Like

it’s zughy isn’t it?

1 Like

Your favorite one according to what you said on Discord: ZUGHY 32

NO! KEEP THE CLASSIC ART!!!

wait guys can i do the art? please guys

I mean, I guess you can.

1 Like

thank you! can you invite me into the gammougg gaming squad

I was excited to work on the art but I don’t want to make you mad, wait for john to invite you.

1 Like

well i want to sorta preserve the original art, just upgrade it

do rock paper scissors

@John_Shrekinson i present TGR or taile gamougg revival

1 Like

Remember to download the sprites you make
also move to this topic if you’re doing that:
Taile Gamougg Trilogy Devlog

i cant
i did it over the TGC (taile gamougg classic) sprite