šŸ’µ Element Overdrive (Flowjam 2023 Summer)

May I ask why?

funny-owl-house

also the game will have updates after the flowjam (back on topic)

king from the owl house lets go

1 Like

OWL HOUSE IS THE BEST SHOW EVER! ONLY GOOD NEW DISNEY SHOWS ARE OWL HOUSE AND MANDALORIAN!!!!!!

uhhhh, what about amphibia?

1 Like

Incorrect, that title belongs to Gravity Falls

2 Likes

debatable

no, hes right, gravity falls is the best

2 Likes

Oh well Iā€™m gonna eat chicken now

1 Like

Hey everyone and @paisleypug, @DinoDev, @DWGAMEMASTER, @ItzBlob, and @JUSTPLAINOP

I just wanna say that you guys can leave your reviews (negative or positive) here and I will use them to improve the game after the jam. New name suggestions are welcome as well, and the Taile Gamougg logo is only there on the main menu because this game is set in the same universe as the Gamougg games, but doesnā€™t have anything to do with the guy himself. This gameā€™s lore is more directly connected to CubeTales and the previous Gamougg spinoff, I made for a Flowjamā€” Taile Gamougg: Explorider.

Iā€™m looking forward to playing your games too. You can include your jam gameā€™s link in your review for me to play after reading as well (unless youā€™re CodeAlpaca, todorrobot, sup3r87, or DinosaurDeveloper because I played your games already).

3 Likes

i love tail gamougg exploridor, caus it uses squatch n stretch animations

1 Like

the squash and stretch isnā€™t that good in explorider, what john shouldā€™ve done is create a separate display object that attaches itself to the player, the display object would have all the squash and stretch, this means the squash and stretch wonā€™t affect physics

1 Like

yes, that would have been awsome, maybe make itto where the player tilts while they run

1 Like

waitā€¦ Iā€™m a part of gamouggaming.
looks like Iā€™ll do it myself.

1 Like

@John_Shrekinson what would you think about me updating the art on explorider in general?

1 Like

Yeah as long as you keep the color palette and the pixel size the game, go ahead. Itā€™ll be fun I hope. GG

2 Likes

what color palette does the game use?

1 Like

itā€™s zughy isnā€™t it?

1 Like

Your favorite one according to what you said on Discord: ZUGHY 32