Elemental BINGO! - Make bets about Flowjam

Hi everyone!
Logo-Small

I’m here to share my funny submission & game “Elemental Bingo!
It started as a joke on the flowlab Discord about a Flowjam bingo card, with funny predictions based on our community, and friendly slander skksks

I made this game in the last 3 days of the jam, I decided that I wasn’t going to make something, but then again I proved myself wrong… :rofl:

Check out the Flowjam Elemental Bingo here:

Flowlab Game Creator - Elemental Bingo!

Share with the community your assumptions and screenshots of the Bingo Board!
For now, the Giant lever that submits the Board is turned off, but in a few days or hours, after the results are evaluated, the lever will be on, and the leaderboard will open!

13 Likes

Also Multiplayer! I love that it’s like a lounge :blush:

4 Likes

This is such a fun idea! Some of these were a shot in the dark for me but I’m feeling lucky >:)

4 Likes

This is fantastic @Samuel_Tomé_PixelPizza!

4 Likes

oohh! That’s a nice Bingo Board combination and bet! Thanks :blush: :heart:

2 Likes

Hello everyone! Since the Jam ended, the Bingo has been evaluated, which means you can now submit your BINGO board!

Other cards that are impossible to know at the time are kept as “Don’t Know”:

Submit your board and get on the Leaderboard! Have fun!

I might do a Call on the Flowlab discord server so we can all play the game together :blush:

2 Likes

2 Likes

great, now im addicted to gambling at age 11

2 Likes

im getting better

2 Likes

Ahahaha Nice :rofl: Thanks for playing and sharing.
If you Change more pins instead of leaving them empty you have more chance of getting points

1 Like

hmmm thank you, i will do that now

1 Like

I broke it. . . This is sad.

2 Likes

hehe yeh, so have i because im addicted to flowjam bingo

2 Likes

Hi everyone! New Pins Update :heart:
The Flowjam results have been announced, which means previously “Not sure” cards can now be evaluated with your Bet!

Congratulations on getting Top 5 @HuckleBerry , the Bingo was rooting for you all along! :tada: :laughing:
I loved your and Greggo’s card game too (Low Noon Saloon for those who haven’t tried it yet), looking forward to updates on that one!

7 Likes

this post have saved me from the addiction to flow bingo

1 Like