Embedded Game - Full Screen

Hi, when I use the embedded code to add to an external website the game no longer opens in full screen like it does when opening from the flowlabs site. Is there anything I need to change for this to work ?

thanks

3 Likes

@CodeAlpaca summoning

1 Like

I’m sure of why this is, I haven’t exported any games so I wouldn’t know. @grazer summoning

1 Like

I would ask maybe Jr_01 or CrimsonBlackGames. I know CBG exported a game, but Jr might have more information on it as well.

2 Likes

I find that you have to use / make a full screen button in game using the full screen behavior.

Full Screen functions on external websites doesn’t scale the game. And turning flowlab full screen on while in the external site full screen mode may break it. (As I see when testing on itch.io)

If you have any additional information such as the website you’re using or a link to the site with the game embed would help too. I only really have experience with itch and newgrounds, but the Flowlab fullscreen behavior seems to working there.

3 Likes

Thanks, I will try a full screen button and let you know how I go ! Appreciate the support everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes