Embedded game Issue (?)

When I try to play my game on my website (using the embed feature on google sites, then copying in the embed code from flowlab), the game runs somewhat stuttery and seems to be going almost 1.25x or 1.5x the normal game speed. This does not happen when I go to the embed link directly, or when I play it on flowlab’s site.

Can you post a link to the embedded game?

https://sites.google.com/view/johnpostgames/hardest-game-3

I should mention, this happens when I try to play on my iPad using Safari. It doesn’t seem to happen on my PC using Firefox, and I will test other browsers on my iPad to see if those work differently.

I was looking at it again today, and it seems to go to the right speed after a minute or two. There is still some stuttering though, but it’s not a huge problem.

Hmm, now I’m seeing it on the flowlab website too. I’m not exactly sure what’s wrong, but my game seems to slow down and then speed up sometimes so everything becomes a little stuttery and then suddenly speeds way up.

It probably could be the browser or connection.
Does this happen in chrome?

It seems to be the same in chrome, although it is less of a problem now on my home wifi. I think it could be related to connection, but my connection at school or home hasn’t been known to be particularly slow.