Ember's art and animation club [OPEN TO REQUESTS]

You don’t harden the edges in pixel art.
It’s clear you didn’t make this.
Your profile picture and banner are also ai generated which is even further evidence than everything that’s already apparent.

1 Like

I ran out of likes so i cant like you post sadly

1 Like

@DeadlyGumChewer Made this one

1 Like

The only time I ever use AI or someone’s work is mostly for references. Since AI has very little bounds, I use it to generate some very unhuman ideas unlike traditional art that already exists.
But none of my works were from someone else. I try to be as original as possible.

3 Likes

The only time i used someones work was to make it better

To make their work better or your own?

If you take someone else’s work (with permission) and update/improve it for their use in a game, you’re simply just helping them. I wouldn’t consider that using their work at all.

their but i havent done that in a looong time

1 Like

Who put the Mixels? It wasn’t there when I made it. The only person who could’ve put mixels is YOU!

I didnt change it its the same as before no mixels

Dumbo go check yourself

The drip on the face wasn’t there.
Also the mixels are here:

I didnt add that it was there when i loaded the game up to make the skip button and tutorial level

BUT I NEVER ADDED THAT IN! I’m fixing it myself.

Ok Dont care lol

Fixed. Phew, crisis averted.

Fixed the thing you did lol

I’m not helping with the devlopment of this game anymore due to you being a peanut-brained troglodyte with no care whatsoever over the quality of your video game.

Yes, I admit my profile is, but my banner I found whilst searching the web.

1 Like

IM NOT EVEN THE ONE WHO MADE THE SPRITE I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO MAKE

1 Like

Ok, but please just answer our main question? Did you ai generate the art you posted?

1 Like