Ember's art and animation club [OPEN TO REQUESTS]

7 Likes

I like the old version more than the new one.

1 Like

Accidentally made the sprite too big so here it is in the proper size

3 Likes

4 Likes

This is a very interesting gun design. I’m guessing that the brown thing on the bottom of the picture holds the ammo, right? It’s quite big for one shot.

2 Likes

Thanks! I don’t really know tbh. That hole part was intended to be the handle where you hold it from and where the trigger is, but art is subjective (especially for this piece). Those are two separate images by the way. The bullet on the bottom is for a different gun, I just realized smh. The extra brown part on the bottom of the gun could either be a magazine or the grip/handle, I don’t know which one it is.

2 Likes

I meant this
brown thing. The gun looks great. I was wondering what this was. Is it the clip or a singular bullet?

4 Likes

A singular bullet. It is a close up image, screenshotted from the sprite. Its a projectile shot in game. I always make my gun projectiles, both bullets and lasers, larger. Smaller projectiles are harder to manipulate and control.

4 Likes

Makes sense. That looks like it would do a lot of damage.

3 Likes
The object sign for the Main Menu:

My animations for the game

Wall sliding animation:

Side Jumping animation: (Might fix)

Jumping animation:
The movement animation:

2 Likes

:rotating_light: MIXELS! :grimacing: :rotating_light:

3 Likes

Send a screenshot immediately.

1 Like

These big golden letters look really nice, but they don’t match each other or the logo background’s pixel size. Also, the white text doesn’t match the pixel size either. You chose a high-resolution font when there were certainly some fitting 8bit or 16bit fonts in the sprite editor that fit the style you’re going for.

5 Likes

5 Likes

I entered this into the official Pixilart Summer Contest. I thought it would be funny to draw the yellow RPM Power Ranger because her name is Summer.

3 Likes

why does the portal look so weird?!?

3 Likes

Power Rangers RPM takes place in a different dimension from the rest of the series, so when Doctor K came into the regular dimension in Beast Morphers for a cameo appearance, she came through a portal exactly like that. I drew it exactly how it looked in the episode, which I opened on YouTube.

2 Likes

the background is actually really nice. i love the umbrella

1 Like

Thank you. I spent roughly an hour on the background alone. Other people thought it was really nice as well. The umbrella was referenced from here: beach chair - Download Free 3D model by Tahir.Muhamad.Ajmal. [2873b42] - Sketchfab

3 Likes

That looks great John Shrekinson. I think the portal looks like a crack in reality, which they’re supposed to look like.

3 Likes