Ember's art and animation club [OPEN TO REQUESTS]

Thank you. I appreciate that.

2 Likes

Today I will create a better tree sprite.

The current sprite:

3 Likes

I have finished the tree sprite. It’s 32 blocks long and contains five trees.
I lightly shaded the trees and added a new one. The ‘Undo’ button doesn’t work for me and neither does ctrl Z. (Only on Flowlab). It hasn’t worked properly for almost a month. It caused me to destroy multiple sprites and it just uses up a lot of unnecessary time. It’s not big enough to report on bug fixes though (I think).

3 Likes

They kinda look weird.

3 Likes

I know. I’m the only one to draw the trees. I think they look like cartoon slimes one rotten sticks…

2 Likes

The checkpoint object for Vironia.

2 Likes

A dwarven tower:

1 Like

I see like 3 different pixel sizes in that one image, try making the pixel size more consistent.

1 Like

I only see two and one. I made the trees two because the sprite is the largest possible. It would take years to draw it in one pixels. I don’t see any other pixel sizes. The stone is using one pixels because I need it to be as detailed as possible in one block.

1 Like

Rebecca Cyber Punk GIF - Rebecca Cyber Punk Edge Runners GIFs

3 Likes

I’m going to try and draw a simple CT wallpaper

the yellow lines are the light rays

4 Likes

Nice but I suggest making the whole thing wider as most people have wider screens and monitors.

3 Likes

What would you reccomend?

1 Like

Generally these. Specifically the boldened and italicized ones. Ignore all the links because they all lead to the exact same Punishing: Gray Raven wallpaper download.

Summary

PC(720P, 1080P, 2K, 4K, 5K):

1 Like

The max canvas size is 600x600.

I’ll use 400x225.

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

i like a lot so far, good job

2 Likes

cubetales-forest-ruins-wallpaper-pixilart

2 Likes

still not a good idea to have different pixel sizes. The background can be a different size from the foreground, but the foreground and UI should always be the same pixel size.

4 Likes