Ember's art and animation club [OPEN TO REQUESTS]

This is a remake of the first official CubeTales art piece ever

3 Likes

why is the grass and dirt just scribbles :frowning_face:

4 Likes

The randomness of nature?

1 Like

It looks fine. One wouldn’t notice it unless they looked closely.

Time to make a four-legged creature’s movement animations.

1 Like

Nature usually has a genetic code it follows by, allowing it to grow diversely, but also making it beautiful unlike anything else, making it a gift.

5 Likes

Yes, but still. His drawing looks fine to me.

4 Likes

CubeTales 3 robots but anime

3 Likes

old

or new?

4 Likes

new is good! very 3d and keeps the smoothness of the og

2 Likes

I really like the new one but I can’t tell if the new one is actually worse or if I just have to get used to it. I’ve drawn 3D cubes before and I can tell what you’re going for, but at the scale and position or idk, something just seems off…

2 Likes

It’s because the cube has curved edges. So it’s not entirely a cube.

Looking at it up close does look a little odd, but I’m sure at a normal scale or on the screen it looks much better.

4 Likes

I have the original saved, so I can try this out and revert if it looks bad in motion

2 Likes

7 Likes

I like the old version more than the new one.

1 Like

Accidentally made the sprite too big so here it is in the proper size

3 Likes

4 Likes

This is a very interesting gun design. I’m guessing that the brown thing on the bottom of the picture holds the ammo, right? It’s quite big for one shot.

2 Likes

Thanks! I don’t really know tbh. That hole part was intended to be the handle where you hold it from and where the trigger is, but art is subjective (especially for this piece). Those are two separate images by the way. The bullet on the bottom is for a different gun, I just realized smh. The extra brown part on the bottom of the gun could either be a magazine or the grip/handle, I don’t know which one it is.

2 Likes

I meant this
brown thing. The gun looks great. I was wondering what this was. Is it the clip or a singular bullet?

4 Likes