Ember's FlowJam Reviews (CLOSED)

fr though i’m not even this strict when rating games :exploding_head:

3 Likes

how tf was element overdrive fun lol, the robots don’t even work. 0/10 bad game

1 Like

what do you mean none of the controls work?

1 Like

Idk, Ember probably just didn’t read the rulebook fully. I enjoyed your game very much, and it was probably my favorite! One thing I wanted to change though was the fact that you can sometimes get no land cards and die quickly.

3 Likes

yeah, the randomization needs work. It’s an even amount of lands and units in the deck, but for some reason it puts most of the unit cards in the first half of the deck most of the time? I’ll have to ask grazer about how the randomize block works to see if there’s anything I can do about that. I’m really glad you liked the game so much!

3 Likes

… It takes A Dragon, a Pizza, and an astronaut, if you know what I mean.

What is said. I couldn’t click or even play a card.

Not sure who the astronaut is. But you should vote on entries based on the game, not who made it :slight_smile: also JR did help out with “elementally, my dear watson”.

3 Likes

I know, I was just joking. Also, look at your games and you’ll know who the astronaut is.

I liked all of the games, but five star means perfect, and perfect to me is… well… very hard to achieve. I hope you know what I mean.

@Recryptech, your game is next!

2 Likes

Your words are wise, but the fifth element is emotion.

WHAT ON EARTH! The player cannot jump sideways! @Recryptech, please fix this.

I couldn’t jump, therefore, I couldn’t properly review it.

@Dr_Ragdolls, your game is next.

Oh my gosh. Where are the capitals?

I like the elemental revolver, this game is one of the best.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean? You can jump with the A button on controller and space bar on keyboard. Is there a bug I’m unaware of?

3 Likes

I cannot use D at the same time as Spacebar.

1 Like

Hm, I can’t seem to reproduce that :confused:
You can use arrow keys as well if you’d like, but it was designed with WASD and Space in mind

3 Likes

Ok, this game is the best so far. element, by DR Rag Dolls. It is much more fun than most of the other entries.

@nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time, your cube tales game is next.

I couldn’t switch powers.

Next is Stone Cold Steel by @Baron_Wasteland and @Agent_Y.

1 Like

The game is really fun and the art is amazing, it’s just a bit hard.

1 Like

@Recryptech, I re-tried your game and, after a bit of problems (My problems), I wound multiple secret places in level one. This is the sort of game I like!

It is very very hard though.

2 Likes

That’s fantastic to hear! If you run into any other problems or bugs feel free to @ me again :+1:

2 Likes

1 Like

Nice! I’m glad it was at least more fun! That’s the most important thing to me tbh. Is there any reason the theme score is so low btw? I don’t want to change your mind if that’s how you feel, just curious for future reference is all

1 Like

I didn’t find much use of the theme in this game, Recryptech.

1 Like