Enemy ideas for my game?

The basic story of my game is you play as a white knight who has to defeat a dark knight while coming across a dew different enemies like a necromancer and minions. As you can see not that many enemies. If you have any ideas for enemies that relate to the game I’d be happy to include them.

Here is the link to the game if you want to understand what I have setup, also ignore the title that was for a previous design that I abandoned. Still cant think of new name. Flowlab Game Creator - Pottery Ninja

5 Likes

maybe a flying enemy like a gargoyle?

4 Likes

maybe a sort of slime thingy that splits apparat as you attack it?

2 Likes

I’m gonna fart in a blind fit of rage if I see another game with spacebar replacing W as the jump button

4 Likes

you must hate 3D games then.

1 Like

I mean on Flowlab. It’s just annoying to me to play a 2D game like that. I do enjoy 3D games with spacebar jump (like Among Shooter, an FPS game on y8) for some reason.

1 Like

among shooter, avoid the sussy among! he us among us sussy amogus ak47!

2 Likes

Lol. I don’t know if the game is still up there, but it did have a bunch of clones with different characters and settings, but were otherwise the same. Such as Minecraft Shooter and Squid Shooter (Squid Game).

I haven’t played Squid Shooter, but Among Shooter has you play as a modern military soldier like Call of Duty who is seemingly stuck inside the Skeld having to fight off waves of exactly 25 red Impostors of varying sizes who are all equipped with either a basic laser pistol (which they flip in a cool way) or the Impostor’s signature knife from the real game. The player uses a variety of real-life weapons such as the AK-47 and some rocket launcher whose name I can’t read because I don’t know Russian. The Impostors are very sus indeed. Sussy sus sus among amogus. Also it was really fun sniping giant Amogi (just like plural octopus is called octopi) from the maximum render distance.

Minecraft Shooter is exactly the same thing but the enemy weapons are most likely different (I can’t remember) and the enemy variety is much better with a small selection of the same mobs: zombie, spider, skeleton, Enderman, and Iron Golem. Player is the same too. The map feels much smaller though and is blocky; making use of the classic textures from the early Golden Age of Minecraft (brighter green grass blocks and whatnot). Unlike the Skeld, which is inside the spaceship, Minecraft Shooter’s map is outside in the Overworld and has a lot of blocky hills, making traversal much more of a challenge than the tight corridors of the Skeld.

1 Like

The W key is most likely going to be a completely different button. Also I guess you not a true gamer because I always use spacebar who the heck uses W to jump thats so lame

1 Like

I’m not a true gamer. I’m just a casual who plays games for fun.

Cool. I can understand.

Most people who make Flowlab games with WAD movement do, including me. I only use spacebar jump in 3D PC games. Spacebar is usually shoot or some other frequently used function for me.

I use click to shoot

1 Like

Me too. But spacebar is never jump in my games, and it usually isn’t in other people’s games either.

2 Likes

are you talking about 2d platformers?

3 Likes

He is correct. Most official games use Spacebar as jump.

I only use W as the Jump button because I’m more used to it. There aren’t many games on FLowlab where Spacebar is jump. By the way, Anyone ever tried QWD as 2D movement instead of WAD?

4 Likes

To keep the enemy designs based from the story I’ll add demons. There will be the regular demons and the flying demons. Demons will typically carry claymores and daggers.

4 Likes

I haven’t seen many claymores on Flowlab, looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Odd, claymores are just a typical blade but larger, unless your going for the more realistic definition which would be that claymores are a Scottish blade. I am using the word claymore to describe a typical blade that is larger. The demons in my story are around 7 feet tall compared to a regular sized human so they are going to carry larger blades.

4 Likes

Thick heavy chungus blade

how about no

I was just making a joke description of a claymore

2 Likes