Enemy not killing issue and collecting coins question

Hello.

I have a couple of issues with my game which I’ve tried to work out using the forums, so I was wondering if anyone could help?

1. I have enemy men which are supposed to kill upon collision. When I’ve tested it, it seems to be only the first one that does this? You can crash into them and they don’t kill you. What am I missing?

2. In terms of these enemies, how do I slow them down a bit? Is it to do with the velocity thing?

3. Also I’ve got an item to collect like coins. I’d like it to be that when you’ve got a certain number, you win. I have searched the forums and I know it’s something to do with the Number behaviour, but can’t for the life of me figure it out.

Here’s my game: http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/84737

Hope someone can help!

Thanks

Carrie

Can anyone help here? It seems that now the second enemy causes death upon collision but now the first one doesn’t. Any ideas?

Also still can’t do the collect coins and win thing.

you have it so that the collsion button has two things selected only the top thing should be elected with the emery button should be any

Thanks for the reply… I’m afraid I don’t follow though. Should the collision button be on both the Main player behaviours and the enemy behaviours? Or just one or the other?

I’ve changed things slightly in the main player behaviour to try and get the coin collection thing working, but that’s still not quite there.

The enemy collision problem I seem to have resolved now though - I put the collision stuff in the enemy’s behaviours rather than the player.