Escape from snow is getting deleted

You for no apparent reason decide to call me a moron so now I’m just defending myself.

You have since deleted the negative stuff.

Can you please just stop, it was not negative at all it was a meme, but you probably don’t know what that is so let me swag the definition from google

Also, didn’t you call beanie bugs pathetic, what do you mean :upside_down_face:

Here you go

• a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by internet users.

YEAH YEAH NEGATIVE STUFF ARE “MEMES”,LAST TIME I CHECKED THERE AIN’T NEGATIVE MEMES LIKE THAT

1 Like

Do you not realize thats part of a meme, sorry that you guys don’t know culture.

Yeah exactly so why are you saying it’s negative.

He still got offended and you probably should have told him it was a joke when you said it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Actually,I am cultured.After you explained it I knew it was a Simpsons meme.

1 Like

I’m sure you’re asking for trouble when this happened. So in my opinion you are starting the argument. Mainly cause Agent_Y was just correcting your grammar, which he usually does so get used to it, and you shouldn’t have taken offense to that. But then your reply struck a lot of negativity which resulted in people taking that as offensive.

1 Like

I’m talking about what you posted at the START of this post.

1 Like

Last time I checked I did.

1 Like

After you called him pathetic :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ah, here it was.

I actually wasn’t calling him pathetic I was saying the time was pathetic.

You called him butthurt indirectly and, you should have clarified that was a joke :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Last time I checked I never said such words.

That was already resolved so can you stop arguing with me I have things to do.