Ewarks Dev Log (Hong Jooni Pooni)

Alrighty, because people complained of exploding computers, I have made the game semi-playable now with scaling swarms and spawning

6 Likes

Purge Troopers

5 Likes

I have made the purge trooper even though I need to make a lot of other stuff too, but I need to keep my sanity

3 Likes

ooh nice

4 Likes

I have already lost my mind, so I work on the boring stuff first, then the fun things

2 Likes

You still have your sanity?

5 Likes

just a little, its going away though :frowning_with_open_mouth:

3 Likes

Art is fun to me in general, but if I get into it, coding is really satisfying, its just that Im dumb and get frustrated when I can’t get something to work, so I retreat back to art and try again later

4 Likes

Is the current Ewark sprite okay? I made it really quickly for the example but not sure if it looks good enough, could it be better?

• Its fine
  • Its ugly
  • Looks a little bad, I would add…(comments)
  • Looks dull
  • Unpolished
  • Doesnt really fit
  • Does not look like a E W O K (I didnt say it!)
  • Eh, looks okay…

0 voters

Im asking this cause Im boutta start making the upgrades have visuals and I want to have a finalized Ewark

i personnaly like them.

2 Likes

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni

I personally like the little Ewark sprites. I thing they are cute. :slightly_smiling_face:

-Ember. Y

1 Like

Yes, but can it be better

1 Like

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni

Basically, everything can be better.

I think you should make them as good as good as you want to. Our opinions do not matter unless you make them matter. It is your game.

1 Like

i mean they technically could but i would not take the time to do that but then again im lazy

Alright, making some Ewark Sprites for yall to vote on

1st one- Original

2 Likes

2nd one

3 Likes

Wow what a difference!

2 Likes

3rd one

2 Likes