External user support

So, after some stupid restrictions on freedom of speech, which I won’t get into, privacy policy revisions, and general safety, I am changing from Google to Duckduckgo. Unfortunately, this change comes with one slight disadvantage; flowlab formatting.

As you can see, the bottom hotbar is not there. I need to mess around until it decides to scroll down to publish. I am using duckduckgo, and there are quite a few issues like this, but only on flowlab. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

2 Likes

Try using safari or Firefox.
Maybe opera as well cause those run flowlab just like google does.

1 Like

Those have worse privacy policies than google though :frowning:

Fire fox is pretty secure, not sure about safari though. And opera or opera gx seem pretty safe to use too. Actually it was google I never used cause I don’t trust them one bit. Mainly because they still track what you do even on private tabs.

2 Likes

I’m trying to move away from the big five, so no safari for me :confused:

I use DDG for my search engine, I didn’t even know there was a browser, weird. I don’t really touch any of the forum code, it’s just a default Discourse install. If the issues are with the forum, maybe the Discourse folks might have some ideas? https://meta.discourse.org/

5 Likes

Thanks for the information, those guys look professional and scary though lol. I’ll try doing some more research and find some options. I’ll share my results here. Thanks!

Also, love this fact.
0 trackers.

1 Like

Opera GX is the best browser I’ve come across in recent. Highly recommend

1 Like

Why don’t you just use a PC? Seems like a simple fix to me

PS: Give Brave Browser a shot. I use it exclusively and can vouch for its versatility

1 Like

Meb doesn’t have a PC rn:/

1 Like

My freedom of speech is brought to you by Opera GX, the super secure web browser for gamers.

2 Likes

Alright, I’ve gotten proficient with the new layout. It doesn’t seem as effective as normal, but still works fine. Just gotta find all the kinks :slight_smile:

It seems there is no solution to this, but I don’t mind.

1 Like