Car sprite

DashMeter
Robots bad
Robots cool
Shadow Night
Tree
Borger

1 Like

There more, but cringe. So im not gonna.

This isnā€™t your post please make your own post for your own art

Dang. ok bro. Thats the second time with the attitude bro. I feel like you donā€™t like me or something. Whatā€™d i do to you?

2 Likes

second? Anyway you did nothing wrong Iā€™m just telling you that it would be best if you would post your art on your own topic because the owner of this topic would probably appreciate that you donā€™t post your art on his topic.

1 Like

you could say these things to people with a kinder and more respectful tone thought from my point of view it looks like you are targeting them even if that may not be trueā€¦just rule of thumb try to think about the tone of ur post before you hit the reply button

to be honest it doesnā€™t matter what I say and how I say it, itā€™s still going to look offensive in somebodies eyes

1 Like

personally dont mind being called a loser I do it all the time lol but its very good I rly like the strawberry

1 Like

consider using tone tag so that people can understand what you are trying to say. it will prevent you from offending peeps :slight_smile: some tone tags are /gen genuine /pos positive /j joking you can look up others online

1 Like

Yeah I understand. No worries just try to word it nicer. People will understand either way, but nice is always right.

3 Likes

Make a new topic for you art. Let the creator of this topic post his art on it.
(And even though it would be awesome, Iā€™m not a drill Sargent.)

Thank you
-Ember.Y

1 Like

Yes, Drill Sargent Ember. Y!

2 Likes

Even if KiwiLeaf isnā€™t mad or upset, he just talks meanly. Bro probably has no word filter, no offense.

5 Likes

Yeah, some people do some donā€™t.
Still, this is off topic. You know you can private message people about what they say?
I bet the creator of this topic would appreciate all of us staying on topic.
What if this were your art topic. Would you want people talking about how other people talk? I know I wouldnā€™t.
And KewiLeaf, everyone would like you to write nice and topic-appropriate posts. So please, try and do so.
Thank you:)

1 Like

Get ratioed.

Also to stay on topic, I like the Russel from Gorillaz drawing you made, puginarug.

3 Likes

how many of your accounts do i have to block

Eh, donā€™t even try. John has infinite accounts, LOL.
Heā€™ll make more and more. (Just kidding)

1 Like

I will accomplish my goals

Bru? My fault but, aint that off-topic?

This is my only account?