Farewell, and thank you for everything

Not sure if any of you noticed I’ve been gone for a while but I have been doing a lot of thinking about my future.

After graduating high school, I am moving into a new chapter in my life. Its sad to say that Flowlab wont be a part of it, and this time it’s permanent. Its been an amazing 3 years being apart of this site because you all made it amazing, I see so much potential in all of you. Never give up on your hopes and dreams, because someday, they will come true. So I just wanted to say thank you all for being a kind, welcoming, funny, and wholesome community for everyone.

I have a few users I want to mention/thank:

@JR01 Thank you for always being there to help users in need. Also, sorry for all the times I tagged you loll

@ManiacPumpkin Thank you for always the peacemaker in any situation. You are the glue that holds this site together. And I someday you will get your book series published, and i’m gonna buy every single one of them lolll

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni Thank you for always I know we were only partners for a short time, but you were the best of all. The ewarks would be proud. :saluting_face:

@DeadlyGumChewer Thank you for never giving up. I know someday you will make the ultimate horror game.

@MetaNinja Thank you for all of your awesome games. Your creativity is unmatched and it will bring you so far.

@CodeAlpaca Thank you for your constructive criticism and your excellent tips. I saw something in you that I havent seen in any other user of this site, keep doing what you do.

@meburningslime Thank you for always giving everyone a good laugh. Never stop bringing joy to others.

@Ramshackle Thank you for supporting my crazy idea of a ultimate crossover lolll. Keep pushing on.

@John_Shrekinson You were an interesting one for sure, but I see so much potential in you. Never let anyone hold you back from your goals.

@BradenS Thank you for liking even the cringiest of posts :joy:

11 Likes

And last but not least, @grazer Your outstanding intelligence and determination created something unimaginable, a place where you could let your imagination run wild and expand on it with others to support you, you are truly a living legend.

ShadowGaming signing off.

10 Likes

cry-sad

10 Likes

Goodbye, ShadowGaming. :saluting_face:

6 Likes

Thank you so much ShadowGaming. I wish you good luck in whatever endeavors you pursue.

Goodbye, and have a wonderful future. :saluting_face: :saluting_face: :saluting_face:

6 Likes

I just graduated high school myself and I’m not for sure how much longer I plan to stay, so I understand what all you’re going through. I do wish you luck in your future plans and pray that you’ll overcome any obstacles you may face, it’s a scary world we’re currently in, but I’m sure you’ll make your mark.

8 Likes

Haven’t gotten to this part myself but I did recently get a job so I guess I understand a portion of what you guys are going through.

8 Likes

I’m sorry that you’ve chosen to leave. Please always consider coming back, we’d love to see you drop in sometime.

9 Likes

I also graduated from high school recently, although I plan on staying on Flowlab for as long as I want. Even if/when I release my first successful game from a different engine, or start an indie game company, or whatever, I won’t forget Flowlab and I will always return to see what the community is up to.

Of course, I respect your decision to step down, and I wish you good luck in everything.

8 Likes

That’s my plan as well @MetaNinja, although I’m a little further down the road than you. Maybe we old veterans could have a 5 year anniversary or something when we’re all successful lol

7 Likes

Goodbye Shadowgaming, goodluck with whatever you do in life Freedom Fighter

7 Likes

Geez grazer, I thought this was for little kids like me. (I’m a 6th grader in algebra 1) I can’t believe highschoolers still find time to use Flowlab! This shows just how awsome your creation is!

I’m also going to be moving on from Flowlab too. I think I have outgrown it, and now I’m tackling the bigger challenge of doing Unity in C#

Goodluck, shadowgaming!

11 Likes

solid-snake-salute

4 Likes

Noooooooo, bye shadowgaming, hopefully you become widely successful in whatever you want to do

7 Likes

I never met or spoke to you but farewell

5 Likes

Farewell, Flowlabrother.

Thank you for the advice. I will treasuringly follow it and treasure it followingly. I am John Shrekinson, and this message goes to the greatest artificial intelligence developer I’ve ever known.

I haven’t graduated high school yet, but I will in about a year or so. I and Flowlab will miss you. :saluting_face:. I repeat-- farewell, Flowlabro. Good luck in everything.

9 Likes