Features for flowlab

@grazer ( Sorry for tagging you )

Ideas for flowlab:

Shader effect plugin (For screen and objects Ya )

Sound maker in flowlab ( To make epic sound-tracks and simple sound waves Ya. )

Able to change structures of collisions.

Maybe Maybe Maybe A switch that could switch to visual code to text code editor like all of the behavior but in the text language I dunno. :crazy_face:

A behavior that can enable and disable code in other objects ( Really useful )
:thinking:

Now I feel really dumb posting this, lol.

Why don’t you use messages and switches for the enable and disable one

ALSO ADD A PIXELATED FILTER, WHICH FILTERS OUT THE SCREEN TO LIKE I DUNO 8-BIT AND YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE PIXEL SIZE LIKE IN THE EDITTER

ALSO YOU COULD ADD CIRCLE TOOL SQUARE TOOL AND OTHER SHAPE TOOLS TO EAILY CREATE SHAPE IN THE SPRITE EDITER @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer @grazer

please don’t spam grazer’s name. grazer doesn’t need a million notifications and there might be something really important that they need to see.

3 Likes

I definitely want a sound maker, and the shader effect sounds cool