FeedBack? (SnowFlake Clicker ❄️) DEAD

FeedBack? Ive been working on it for a while lol-
Don’t mind the terrible pixel art of mine :')

3 Likes

Oh forgot to mention it saves- If u reload it will say 0 but click on the snowflake once and you have all of em back :')

1 Like

Also:

This button will possibly be an upgrade shop if im not too lazy to do the sh*t for it-

2 Likes

Is this a cookie clicker thing?

1 Like

Its uhhhhh kinda like that lol

you’ve gotta have the read output connect to both the set and the get inputs on the number, then it’ll work instantly

3 Likes

Both of what? Can you send a screenshot or something im confused.

WHY DOES EVERYBODY WASTE THEIR LIFE ON COOKIE CLICKER???
COOKIE CLICKER IS THE EVIL IN THIS WORLD
at least waste your life on a better game
speaking of better games, TotK is out now!

Random but very needed.

1 Like

I preordered it, i’m absolutely loving it so far

2 Likes

U just need to keep grinding :')

You could make the clicker a system for getting money in the game. The rest of the game could be anything else like a top-down airplane battle shooter (we have too many spaceship ones) or a platformer. And the money could be used to buy skins or weapons in the shop.

Snowflakes could be the currency in a land of snow.

2 Likes

I played this game and I was thinking, What if you added like other things to buy other then just the 1k one. It would make the game easier and more enjoyable to have something easier to work to. Also somewhere in your code there is an infinite loop, you might want to fix that.

1 Like

Hey, I just thought you might want to know that when you load the game it crashes and says that there’s an infinite loop

1 Like

Idk how to fix that so we might scrap the game, we cant fine what happened, Sorry

-Frost