Fgn- your flowlab game network

COME HERE FOR ALL OF YOUR FLOWLAB NEWS AND DISCOVERY OF MEMBERS, NEW AND OLD!

More information and application page here:

Tip: If you would like this to become your official news outlet for all things Flowlab, then make sure to turn on “Watching” for this post!

5 Likes

PLYMOUTH ENTERTAINMENT TO MOVE PRODUCTION OF SOL TO UNITY

@rcreger is currently considering the possibility that Sol may have to move to Unity for development.
Read more about it here: Plymouth Entertainment - Sol [POSSIBLE CHANGE]

4 Likes

RAMSHACKLE GAME STUDIOS SEEKING OUT NEW DEVELOPERS FOR DOM

@Ramshacklegamestudios is currently searching for new members of his dev team after the recent loss of @browngr. More information here: We need coders!

4 Likes

Woah this is really cool! Thanks brown!

3 Likes

Ayy np! If you have any suggestions for articles or you want something of your’s turned into one, just reach out to me! (=
GTheiYT on Discord; that’s where I’m most active

3 Likes

Gotta agree with @Ramshacklegamestudios , these posts are looking slick! Just know, especially with seasonal breaks for classes coming up, you can call on me to make an article (you’ll probably have to make the image though XD)

3 Likes

Thank you, @rcreger! And yeah, I’ll keep that in mind! I’d love to have you aboard! =D

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving from FGN!
This year, we’d like to ask; what game, either in the bigger game industries like AAA, or Flowlab, are you thankful for?

-Image Source: Gotham Knights

2 Likes

AAA game: Alan Wake. Honestly don’t know where I’d be without that one. A very inspiring game for my art and writing style.

Flowlab game: NYCTOPHOBIA, as well as PixelPizza’s Awakening. Both very beautifully animated and with strong mechanics and concepts.

1 Like

During a private interview with @browngr, Founder and Head of ViperTeck Entertainment Studios, he stated that their next project is going to be even bigger and better than HAKK3R 2 as a whole, and will dive into emotional and action packed storywriting as its main focus, alongside improving graphics and creating an asbolutely beautiful game, through and through.
“Our next game is not related to the HAKK3R series, no. But it’s going to be on its level, and arguably better. Our work on this game is going to be focused on storywriting and emotion, which is going to be expressed vibrantly and will greatly affect the outcome of your independent story. Two other things we’ve chosen to focus on are the graphics and combat of the game. I’m truly hoping we can impress the audience with this project, but they shouldn’t expect a teaser or anything like that until around early 2023. Long ways away, but it is happening."

2 Likes

Sounds like the kind of game I’d play! Can’t wait to see this someday!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see your guys’ reactions!! =D

3 Likes

Hey G, I submitted a form for ya!

2 Likes

Submitted a form on behalf of Crossed Sword Games, so now how do I make one of these?

2 Likes

Hey guys, thanks for submitting your forms! I’m going to invite you guys to the form where I make the articles if you passed the application later today. Looking forward to having new people on the team! (=

3 Likes

POLL: What kind of game at a base level sounds more fun?

• Japanese Samurai Game
  • Zombie Apocalypse Game
  • Cyberpunk Game
  • Refugee First Person Shooter
  • Space Explorer Game

0 voters

1 Like

Well the Retroscape is kinda Cyberpunk, so yeah

2 Likes

In recent days; @JR01’s and @Baron_Wasteland’s “Escape The Rewind” from Flowjam Summer 2020; surpassed 10,000 plays; making it one of the biggest games on Flowlab. The amazing artstyle and game mechanics proved that if you have the dedication, it doesn’t take long to make a quality, amazing game. Sadly, I can’t say the same lol

6 Likes

That is crazy!!!

1 Like

dead chat dead chat