Fgn- your flowlab game network

FGN IS REBRANDING -

With Flowlab growing faster and faster each day, I saw the use of a program like the Flowlab Game Network returning, so here we are.

Our rebrand comes with a website, which is where all of our articles will be housed from here on out.

New articles will be coming out rather often, and will be much more polished.

The link to the Website will be posted when the first article is released

5 Likes

A new update was announced and a beta was released earlier today! Read about it here:

And as always, thank you @grazer for yet again another amazing update to the platform, we love to see it!

2 Likes

School: blocks wix

Me:

2 Likes

I just filled a form from the top of the topic, didn’t realize that it was so old…

2 Likes

haha yeah, it’s super outdated, I’ll probably make a new one at some point, but for now, my friends at SpaceStation have got it covered

1 Like

The full version of the Procrastination update has been released to the public!

5 Likes

Oh? What have we here? A Flowlab press outlet? Whoopsie, look what I dropped :grin: plonk

5 Likes

I’ll be keeping a close eye on this! Hey, keep me in tune with those updates! I’ll def be wanting to make a few articles on this with the inside scoop…

3 Likes

how do you guys post videos on here XD

I’ve been tryna figure that out for a while
(@todorrobot )

2 Likes

You just drop in a picture file :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’ve been trying that:/

But it’s saying that it only supports up to gif, jpeg, etc., none of which support actual video recordings, especially w/ sound

3 Likes

Are u using iPhone? iPhone (stupidly) uses a different format.

Nah, using a PC right now. We should continue in DM though, not to fill up this thread here:)

3 Likes

Earlier today, Grazer added a new update to Flowlab, naming it the “Audio Interface Update”, upgrading just that.

Read more here!

5 Likes

FlowJam Summer 2021 has been announced!

Tell us if you’re excited in the comments below, and what you think the theme will be!

3 Likes

UPDATE

The original post just changed, please use this link for the correct information:

3 Likes

Is it bad that I just realized that FGN comes from IGN

2 Likes

Or was that not meant?

1 Like

atleast you don’t have to pay FGN a bunch a money to give you a 10/10 on your game lol
or maybe that’s a bad thing.

1 Like

It was intentional haha